Maria Connelly: Debbie, Broadway, Chicago and Toronto

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Maria Connelly: Debbie, Broadway, Chicago and Toronto

Post by Billy Whiz »

I saw Maria play Debbie for the first time the in the first show after the Tonys. Since then she has taken over the role permanently and she is terrific. Her English accent is excellent and she could easily appear on the English stage and nobody would be aware that she was American. Well done Maria. Here is a photo of her that was taken at the stage door on November 12th.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Maria Connelly

Post by ERinVA »

Tonight was Maria's last Broadway performance as Debbie. She is now moving on to rehearsals in Chicago.

All the best to you, Maria. We look forward to seeing you again in March. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Cast - Toronto”