New (and not so new) Cast News

pinknick103
Tony

Re: New (and not so new) Cast News

Post by pinknick103 »

me and maggie will be there too xxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

pinknick103 wrote:me and maggie will be there too xxx
:D :D :D :D :D
Sure it wouldn't be the same if yez weren't :D

Based on the information given on the links there are others leaving. I am very surprised and disappointed not to see Ryan Pidgen's name on the cast list from 12/11/2012. He is an outstanding alternate Mr. B and we saw further evidence of this last week and, again, at the matinee yesterday in Simon's absence. Members will recall that he did a lengthy stand-in period at the beginning when Simon was injured. Kieran Jae has been a brilliant alternate Tony and he's not on the list either.

I have yet to be at a November cast change when some of the Ballet Girls have not left and I have no doubt that it will be the same this year so, altogether, it will be a farewell night for some wonderfully talented cast.

Pat
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I was told after Connor's last show that Ballet Girls will indeed be leaving that week.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

CAST LEAVERS' NIGHT - SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10th - EVENING

We have very kindly been given permission by the Victoria Palace for photographs at the leavers' show.

The rules are the same as usual and must be adhered to. They are:

NO FLASH

NO VIDEO

PHOTOGRAPHS TO BE TAKEN ONLY AFTER THE CURTAIN COMES DOWN AFTER THE CHAIR LIFT

Thanking everybody in anticipation of your usual co-operation.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
purplefrog5679
Audience Member

Post by purplefrog5679 »

dancingboy wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
purplefrog5679 wrote: Do we have something against Mr Peavoy?
I would hazard a wild guess that we have no more against Mr Peavoy than he does against the 'regulars'. I think he has made his feelings quite clear on twitter over the course of his year in the show..........

I don't think he has endeared himself to many people, on or off the stage, during his time as Tony.
I know for a fact that Michael Peavoy was incredibly popular among the cast! Especially among the children in the show.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Sergio Giacomelli has posted this on his public Twitter today:

I can now announce that I will be leaving @BillyElliotUK on May 11th,@VictoriaPalace has been my home for nearly 4 years! More news soon!

BEJB
Small Boy

Post by BEJB »

That's Barnaby and Sergio leaving on the same day then!
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

BEJB wrote:That's Barnaby and Sergio leaving on the same day then!
Barnaby is leaving? So who will be Older Billy?
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Maybe a former Billy?

Just joking. I'm sure there will be several candidates auditioning.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

ERinVA wrote:Maybe a former Billy?

Just joking. I'm sure there will be several candidates auditioning.
It would be great to see Liam to do; but Christopher Howard would be outstanding, provided a visa (and UK Equity permission) were forthcoming.

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”