Mrs Wilkinson

Re: Adam Vesperman's Photo Countdown

Post by StevenKing »

:)
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Oh Billy Whiz, you've outdone yourself again! What a wonderful tribute to these kids to have this kind of a countdown. It makes each new day closer to the final show less bitter and more sweet for his fans. The journey thus far has been huge, and the accomplishments on stage innumerable. What a great young man Adam is from everything I've heard back here in the states, and what a promising future he has waiting for him now!!!

Billy Whiz, you know I especially love how the photos color match with the countdown number, and my favorites are the green traffic light match outside the North American Tour stop and the one that matches the stripes on his shirt. Well done. =)

As a New York-based fan who has only seen the London show once (with American Corey Snide in the lead), I am so happy that another U.S. Billy has made such a wonderful impression on the fans across the puddle! Well done, Adam, and can't wait to see what you will amaze the world with going forward!

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

angelenroute wrote:Billy Whiz, you know I especially love how the photos color match with the countdown number, and my favorites are the green traffic light match outside the North American Tour stop and the one that matches the stripes on his shirt.
Thanks Sean. I'm not sure if you are the only person that has noticed that but you are certainly the only one who has ever mentioned it.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well the dreaded day has finally arrived when we say goodby to yet anothe Billy. A big thank you to Adam and his family for providing the photos for this Countdown. I hope you all have a wonderful show tonight and a safe journey home.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Fantastic countdown for a fantastic Billy
Good luck tonight Adam- have a magical final show xxxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Great Countdown as always, Billy Whiz!! Thank you!!

Best wishes to Adam and the other cast members leaving the show after tonight. Much success!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Great work on the countdown as always, Billy Whiz!

That last photo is an interesting choice to go with "Have a safe journey home." 8-) :lol:

Wishing all the best to Adam for his final show this evening, and saying thanks to his family for having allowed their son to spread his wings so far from home. Wish I could be there for his last performance as Billy.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

Thank you again for a fabulous countdown David! And yes, I too, noticed the color coordination with the numbers, but only after it had been pointed out to me in the Broadway countdown! Now I know to look for it! :)

All the best to Adam and his family! To Adam's family, thank you for your photo contributions to the countdown and thank you for "lending" Adam to the London show! He is the Billy who was furthest from home! And thank you Adam for your fabulous time as Billy. I was fortunate to see you last November, and I still remember that terrific performance. All the best to you as you return stateside!

maria
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:Well the dreaded day has finally arrived when we say goodby to yet another Billy. A big thank you to Adam and his family for providing the photos for this Countdown. I hope you all have a wonderful show tonight and a safe journey home.
LOVE that photo!!! :D All the best Adam, and to the Vesperman family as well! I hope my friends in England have treated you well. Know that the journey is only beginning from here on out, and you'll now have many fans cheering you on going forward!

Warm wishes from New York,
Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

As always, a brilliant countdown David. And thanks to Adam's family for the photos.

Have a great show tonight, Adam. All the best to you. :D

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”