Re: Adam Vesperman's Photo Countdown

Post by StevenKing »

Such great pics.:)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here is today's Countdown Photo. A great photo of Adam but I haven't a clue who the lady in blue is stood next to him ;)

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Photo removed by request.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

That figure of Thatcher doesn't look anything like her... Going by the musical anyway:)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Sorry for the delay in posting these photos.

Photo removed by request.

This second one is of Adam showing off his own dressing room at the 175th Birthday Gala.

Wowzell
Tall Boy

Post by Wowzell »

I can't believe there's only 4 days left! Wonderful pictures to pay homage to such a wonderful Billy!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here are today's two Countdown Photos. Sadly there are not many more days to go :(

The second one of Adam with his dad on the back of his dad's Harley Davidson (at least I think it's a Harley).

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's first Countdown Photo is of Adam at the Queen's Jubilee celebrations in Hyde Park. It's interesting to see the audience from Adam's perspective. My opinion is "nerve wracking".

Here is the second Countdown photo for today. This was taken in Seattle last year when Adam went to see the BETM tour with many of his dance teachers before he set off for London.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Sorry for the delay in posting these photos but I have been travelling today (Thursday) and then had a late night.

There are 4 photos today so I hope you like them.

The first photo was taken at The Globe Theatre on the banks of The Thames.

The second was taken in California with his sister, Delaney.

The third was taken in Madame Tussauds in London.

I have no idea where the fourth one was taken :oops:

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well the dreaded day is neaarly upon us :(

Thank you to Adam's dad, Chad, for taking this photo for me. It pretty much speaks for itself.

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”