Adam Vesperman's Photo Countdown

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Adam Vesperman's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

Sadly it is time to start Adam's Photo Countdown. Adam's family have sent me some wonderful photos to use and most, if not all, have never been seen before. I really appreciate that they have taken the time to do this and I hope you all enjoy the photos.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Adam Vesperman's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

Photo removed by request
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

What wonderful photos! Thank you to the Vesperman family for contributing these great photos, and a big thank you to David for running these countdowns.

Countdowns are always bitter sweet, yet I look forward to the photos every day. Ultimately they are a wonderful celebration of the young leading man who has entertained audiences for so long. Although I only saw Adam perform as Billy once, it was a memorable evening!

maria
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Like you, maria, I only got to see Adam perform as Billy one time, but I am so glad I had that one chance to see him in the role. :D

I love this photo. Like David, I am happy to say that I have seen all of these boys play Billy.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
accessmenj
Mr Braithwaite

Post by accessmenj »

This great photo shows the key to the success of Billy Elliot The Musical, namely the faces of the boys shows just how much they enjoy performing as Billy. Despite the hard work and sacrifice, the BETM production crew always keeps the boys' experience positive and fun.
Dancer
Ballet Girl

Post by Dancer »

Yes, thanks for the great photos, David. Could someone name all those Billys in the second photo, please, as I don't recognise most of them? Thanks.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Dancer wrote:Could someone name all those Billys in the second photo, please, as I don't recognise most of them? Thanks.
Besides Adam, the Billys pictured, along with the production (s) in which they appeared, are: (l-r) Tade Biesinger (Broadway), Zach Manske (US Tour), Julian Elia (Toronto/Broadway) and Ty Forhan (Toronto/US Tour).
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thanks pr. I should have done that in the first place :oops:

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Another day - another photo. This one is of Adam and his sister, Delaney, just fooling around and having fun. A big thank you one again to his family for providing this, and the other, photos.

Dancer
Ballet Girl

Post by Dancer »

porschesrule wrote:
Dancer wrote:Could someone name all those Billys in the second photo, please, as I don't recognise most of them? Thanks.
Besides Adam, the Billys pictured, along with the production (s) in which they appeared, are: (l-r) Tade Biesinger (Broadway), Zach Manske (US Tour), Julian Elia (Toronto/Broadway) and Ty Forhan (Toronto/US Tour).
Thanks very much, porschesrule :D

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”