Ryan Collinson's Photo Countdown

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Ryan Collinson's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

The dark blue is from Ryan's trousers and the light blue is from the socks of Michael right behind Ryan.

It's nice to see you having a guess at where the colours are from though. I'll try and make them a little more obscure :D :D ;)
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I have received more brilliant photos from Kayla - I can't wait for you to see them :) - so I'm doing 2 photos for the next couple of days.

Today's first photo is pretty self-explanatory and is of Ryan blowing out the candles on his birthday cake.

As you can see, Ryan was a little younger when this was taken but he has his trademark big smile.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here is today's first Countdown photo of Ryan. It has him, aged 9, practicing for the parallel bars.

Here is today's second Countdown photo - well actually photos. A great big "Thank You" to Ryan for allowing these photos to be posted. It really adds to the Countdown when the family, and especially the actual Billy, get involved.

patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

Thanks so much, David, for posting these unique photos and to Ryan and his Mum for kindly sharing them with all of us.

Fascinating to think that, when these were being taken, nobody had any idea what fame lay ahead just around the corner for young Ryan :D. Fate is, indeed, the Hunter.

Pat
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thank you for your comments Pat. I was beginning to think that nobody was looking at them ;)

CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Billy Whiz wrote:I was beginning to think that nobody was looking at them ;)

Not true B.W. We are greatly enjoying them, as with all of your countdowns. :D
:/
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

AAAHHHHHH - how cute is Ryan. Lovely photos. Thanks for doing the countdown David - looking forward to seeing more great photos xxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well we are in the final straight now so here is today's Countdown photo. I love this one and can see all the "Oh Bless" comments now.

StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Oh...well you know.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

Ahh.......................

If you look deep into Ryan's eyes I think he is saying: "You know, Lord, I am trying to be a good boy but I hope you will understand that, when I become Billy, I will have to use some naughty language".

Pat

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”