Ryan Collinson's Photo Countdown

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Ryan Collinson's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

Sadly it is time to start Ryan's Photo Countdown. Ryan's family have sent me some wonderful photos to use and some have never been seen before. I really appreciate that they have taken the time to do this and I hope you all enjoy the photos.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Re: Ryan Collinson's Photo Countdown

Post by patc »

"Not him an' all. xxxxx, David, they're droppin' like flies".

Great photo. Looking forward to photos but not the leaving :(.

Pat
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

patc wrote:"Not him an' all. xxxxx, David, they're droppin' like flies".
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here is today's Countdown photo and is of two Billy Elliot legends. I'm sure that Ryan will have a great future in front of him just as it looks like Liam is going to.

angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Another photo countdown???!!! Too soon! Thank you once again for this tribute, Billy Whiz!

Have heard only the best of young Ryan and I hope his last couple of weeks with the company will be filled with much joy!

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
Brad
George

Post by Brad »

What a shame to say goodbye to another great Billy. Thankyou BW for the time that goes into this and a special thankyou to Ryans parents for the pics and sharing them with us.
Cheers

Brad
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I second that completely!

I love the picture with Liam! :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here is today's Countdown photo. This was taken at this year's gala and has Ryan looking very nonchalant as Sir Elton chats to the audience.

angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:Here is today's Countdown photo. This was taken at this year's gala and has Ryan looking very nonchalant as Sir Elton chats to the audience.
Though there are a few possible color matches, I'm guessing this color match is of the ocular variety? :D

That is very funny too how calm he looks. =)

Sean
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

We have different shades in the jeans, the eyewear and the Michaels' socks. 8-) Billy Whiz has managed to capture both ends of the spectrum by using two tones here. Well done! :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”