Kaine Ward's Photo Countdown

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Kaine Ward's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well to day is the day that I start Kaine's Countdown. Kaine's family have send me some wonderful photos and I will be posting at least 2 each day. None of the photos that they have sent me have been seen before so I hope you all like them.

So here are today photos.

This photo was taken at the Victoria Palace at Kaine's debut. He is looking at the cast board and wearing his Billy "28" shirt.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Re: Kaine Ward's Photo Countdown

Post by patc »

The usual heartbreaking 10 days :( ......but the usual fabulous photos as well :D. Wow, Kaine was high-kicking even in them there days.

Thanks to Kaine's family for sharing and to David for organising and posting.

Pat
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

patc wrote:Thanks to Kaine's family for sharing and to David for organising and posting.
^ Yes, what Pat said. Though as I'm from New York, I'd say organizing. =)

Thank you, David! I'm sure it'll continue to be a great sendoff!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here are today's Countdown photos.

The first one was taken at Harry Potter World. The second is called Hercules so I assume he was playing Hercules at the time.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Great photos. A huge thank you to Kaine's family for these. :D And thank you, Billy Whiz, for putting this countdown together.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Another day has passed so two more Countdown photos for you to enjoy.

The first one was taken on Kaine's first day at Tring Park.

angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:Image
Whoa! Is that a first? Matching the lighting to the number of days??? =)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

It could well be Sean. Variety is the spice of life.

angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:It could well be Sean. Variety is the spice of life.
Well done! Enjoying your cool tribute!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Seeing it's the weekend we have 3 Countdown photos for you to look at. There will be 3 tomorrow as well.

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”