Kaine Ward's Photo Countdown

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Kaine Ward's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

There are 4 Countdown photos for you all to look at today. The first one is of two amazing Billys, present and past - but soon to be past and past. The second is one of my favourite photos which I wish I had taken - then I could boast about it. The last one was taken outside the Coliseum where the English National Ballet were performing The Nutcracker.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:There are 4 Countdown photos for you all to look at today. The first one is of two amazing Billys, present and past - but soon to be past and past. The second is one of my favourite photos which I wish I had taken - then I could boast about it. The last one was taken outside the Coliseum where the English National Ballet were performing The Nutcracker.
You have plenty of other photos you can and should boast about, so no worries! And I love them all, but have one pressing question. What's the color match on the first?
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

The closest match I see is the sidewalk, or whatever surface they are standing on. Am I right?
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

The ties?
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

The ties are gray. The countdown number color is brown, so it's keyed to some other part of the photo.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Half way down on the right hand side just below the "N" there is a spot of brown which I used. It actually may be someone's face now I've looked again.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:Half way down on the right hand side just below the "N" there is a spot of brown which I used. It actually may be someone's face now I've looked again.
haha yep, but okay, thanks =)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I am now going to be out of my hotel until late this evening so here are today's Countdown photos. The first is of Adam and Kaine showing their skills, the second is of Kaine practising the Billy jump and the third shows Kaine pointing at his and Macy's names as they were both making their debut that evening. Tomorrow and Saturday will only have one Countdown photo each day.

angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

And the sad day grows closer. Thank you again, BW!
Brad
George

Post by Brad »

Thanks BW. These countdowns always make me wish I was there in London to have seen the performances. But. Alas.
Cheers

Brad

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”