Kaine Ward's Photo Countdown

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Kaine Ward's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

Three photos again for today's Countdown.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Two brilliant photos today for the Countdown. The first one is a definite "oh bless".

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

How cute is that top one!!!! :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:Two brilliant photos today for the Countdown. The first one is a definite "oh bless".
Haha I love it. =)
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

LOL...sweet. :D
MegaBillyfan
George

Post by MegaBillyfan »

That´s really "oh bless"! :)
London: 27 shows (Ryan 2* - my first Billy, Dean, Kaine 4*, Adam, Redmand 4*, Harrison 3*, Harris 2*, Tade 3*, Ali 2*, Matteo, Ollie, Bradley, Nat, Euan - my last Billy)

I can´t really explain it, I haven´t got the words
It´s a feeling that you can´t control ...
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I'm using a couple of my photos for today's Countdown. I hope you like them.

angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:I'm using a couple of my photos for today's Countdown. I hope you like them.
No, I LOVE them! :mrgreen:
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thank you Sean :oops:

patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

I never get tired of looking at those amazing pics, David :D.

Just thought I'd also mention in such a prominent position for anyone going to Kaine's last night this weekend (Sat and Sun) both the District and Circle Lines are NOT running through Victoria. I'll be using the Piccadilly to Green Park and the Victoria to Victoria.

Pat

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”