Post by tzwicky »

Nutritional information on Jaffa Cakes!

Find it at: http://www.123healthybalance.co.uk/prod ... cakes.aspx

Num!

tzwicky
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Nutritional information on Jaffa Cakes!

Post by kport »

tzwicky wrote:Nutritional information on Jaffa Cakes!

Find it at: http://www.123healthybalance.co.uk/prod ... cakes.aspx

Num!

tzwicky
I reckon they are 'healthier' than Findus lasagna!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kaine Ward's Photo Countdown

Post by ERinVA »

Is there a "Mad Horse" disease? While not to most of our taste, I don't recall ever hearing or reading that horse meat, properly cooked, etc., will hurt anyone who eats it. That said, I have never partaken of horse, goat, dog, or rat (or eels, for that matter), but all are considered legitimate food sources and eaten in various places around the world. It really is a cultural thing as far as I can tell.

And Jaffa Cakes are obviously a cultural thing as well. You can't just go to an ordinary supermarket here and find them, which makes them "specialty food." So, we have a specialty food for a very special Billy! ;) :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well the dreaded day has finally arrived and it is time for the final Countdown photo. I just want to thank Kaine and his family for all the wonderful photos that they sent me for the Countdown. It really is appreciated when you join in the fun. Have a wonderful night tonight Kaine. I, along with a lot of other fans, will be there to support and cheer you.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Barry Appleby
George

Post by Barry Appleby »

A "BIG THANK YOU" David! and to Kane's family for those great photo's they are really appreciated, I was really chuffed to be able to see Kane for the last time on Thursday, as I am unable to be there in London on Saturday. I wish Kane "ALL THE BEST" in the future and I know you all, will give him a great send off.

Cheers, Barry
dancingboy
Billy

Post by dancingboy »

David, A big 'Thank You' for all the Kaine photographs you have posted this last week or so. And many 'Thanks' to Kaine's family too.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Another wonderful countdown David. Thanks so much for doing it -- and thanks to Kaine's family for providing such terrific pictures.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

An excellent countdown! I add my thanks to Kaine's family for the fun photos, and to you, David, for putting this together. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

And I would like to add my thanks to David and Kaine's family as well - a brilliant countdown!

Sadly, I saw Kaine only once - his opening night and he was sensational then (hard to believe it was his first performance in front of an audience!), and I can only imagine how he has evolved...

All the best to Kaine - have a wonderful time tonight!!
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
Fozzybear27
Audience Member

Post by Fozzybear27 »

Shame I did not get to see Kaine perform. But from all accounts on here he sounds like a fab Billy. Break a leg tonight boyo.

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”