It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:48 pm

All times are UTC

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Forum Rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Harrison Dowzell's Photo Countdown
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:56 pm 
Mrs Wilkinson

Both great pics!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:56 pm 
Site Moderator
Billy

Fun pics, thank you BW! :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:17 pm 
Gallery Admin
Billy

We are into the final week now and here are today's Countdown photos. I've always been a lover of Black & White photography and these photos only confirms it.

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:19 pm 
Gallery Admin
Billy

Here is yet another Countdown Photo for you all to enjoy. This was taken at Notts County Football Club when Harrison was the mascot as a birthday treat.

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:55 am 
Gallery Admin
Billy

Here is today's first Countdown Photo and it was taken at the Gala Performance on Wednesday, May 30th, 2012. I will post a couple more when I get home from work.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:23 pm 
Gallery Admin
Billy

Here are a couple more Countdown photos. The one with Harrison in the racing car was taken at Donington and the car belongs to a family friend who races. The one with him in the wetsuit was taken on holiday in Devon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:07 am 
Site Admin
Billy

Here's the answer to your question from the first post in this thread. We owe huge thanks to Harrison and his family for supporting this countdown, and thanks as always to Billy Whiz for all his work in putting it together.
Billy Whiz wrote:
Well the dreaded day has arrived when Harrison's Photo Countdown starts. A big thank you to Harrison and his family for sending me photos to use in the Countdown. It's appreciated by me, and I'm sure by everybody else, when the family get involved with the Countdown.

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:49 am 
Gallery Admin
Billy

The days are counting down fast Here is today's Countdown photo.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:38 pm 
Site Moderator
Billy

It's clear from all these photos that Harrison has always enjoyed being in front of the camera/audience! :D

Sean

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:39 pm 
Gallery Admin
Billy

Here are two more Countdown photos for today. Sadly, not long to go now folks :(

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next