When are you going to see BETM Toronto next?

CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: When are you going to see BETM Toronto next?

Post by CJ-Rochester »

I know I will need at least one more Toronto trip this summer to catch the newest Billys. Perhaps I will join you that weekend Rich.
:/
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

shimmyshimmy wrote: Row AA is the absolute best place to be for Billy Elliot at the Canon.
Glad to hear it. :D I got AA for 2 shows, then one in BB and one in CC. Could of had AA for all shows, as it was wide open, but I wanted to try it a row back or two.
shimmyshimmy wrote: And you're not going to see any Billys that you've already seen in Chicago.
One of the reasons I'm coming to your fair city. ;) The other reason is to see the Hockey Hall of Fame on Monday the 15th. (I have Canadian roots, ergo, a hockey fan.)

Rich
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

CJ-Rochester wrote:I know I will need at least one more Toronto trip this summer to catch the newest Billys. Perhaps I will join you that weekend Rich.
Good idea!
cws8998
Ballet Girl

Post by cws8998 »

Damn...Will be sorry to miss you, Rich B, and anyone else on the 12-14 of August, as I will be doing a 4-show marathon on the following weekend, 19 21...which will be my second marathon at the Canon having been there recently.
And strongly confirm that calling the box office is the way to go. Attempted to check ticket availability on line and could do no better then EE for each show. Not bad, but wanted to be closer. Called the box office, spoke to a terrific young man who patiently fixed me up in row AA, aisle seats, for all four shows. Almost the same procedure as my first weekend up there. The Canon is a great venue, as far as I'm concerned, and can't wait for the repeat. Hope you and whoever else meets you there will enjoy it as much as I did. Regards, Colin
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

My first trip to Toronto starts on Monday.

I'm in AA 24 on Tuesday, June 28th for the first of 3 shows.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
inspired
Tall Boy

Post by inspired »

I'd like to drive to Toronto and see several shows in July. Are there any special performances anyone knows of at this point, like last performances or changes in cast that I should know about? Is anyone else planning a July excursion?
28 shows, 17 Billys, 11 cities
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Patrick Mulvey is leaving to go into the Broadway production. Jake Epstein will be taking over the role of Tony on July 5, according to one of his public tweets. Armand Schultz will be replaced as Dad by David Heeley, but I am not sure about dates for this change.

http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/fo ... 313#p56313
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Billy Whiz wrote:My first trip to Toronto starts on Monday.
I don't think you will mind that seat one bit. Be aware this cast will start to recognize you after a few shows. ;)
:/
inspired
Tall Boy

Post by inspired »

Would this group of esteemed BETM vets be open to one more joining their ranks that weekend?
28 shows, 17 Billys, 11 cities
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

CJ-Rochester wrote:
Billy Whiz wrote:My first trip to Toronto starts on Monday.
I don't think you will mind that seat one bit. Be aware this cast will start to recognize you after a few shows. ;)
In that case I'd better travel incognito.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.

Return to “Toronto Archive”