When are you going to see BETM Toronto next?

Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Re: When are you going to see BETM Toronto next?

Post by Rich B »

TOMORROW!!! . . . . SATURDAY!!! . . . . SUNDAY!!! :D :D :D :D
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Ok to follow Rich's format...
TONIGHT!!! . . . . FRIDAY!!! . . . . SATURDAY!!! :D

My third and (unfortunately) final Toronto Billython.
:/
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Y'all have a great time! :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Well as Billy says, "I didn't get in". :cry: I had not purchased a ticket for tonight's show ahead of time, figuring that I would try the lottery that shimmyshimmy has been so successful with. I was hoping to have at least one $25 Billy experience. Tonight it was not to be. There was a very large crowd at the lottery. I had thought that with shimmyshimmy and I each having our names in, the odds would be more in our favor, but our names did not get called.

The show itself was already sold out, so there was no chance to buy tickets at the regular price. They don't do cancellation lines in Toronto either. :x At least I already have tickets for the next two days and, if the tracking pattern holds, I will still get to see the two newest Billys.

Instead we went for a nice leisurely dinner at a fairly new restaurant called Joey's. It was crowded, and a long wait, but well worth it for the quality of the food. I highly recommend it, but not if you have a show to catch.
:/
cws8998
Ballet Girl

Post by cws8998 »

Goodness, the thought of a lottery to secure tickets scares me to death, but, more power to you folks who are successful at it. Of course, the fact I'm flying in from South Bend, IN, does make a difference in the desire to have choice seats. [My second weekend of such a foray, the first being a couple months ago]. Indeed, it will be worthwhile, as I'm in row AA, aisle seats right and left alternately for all four shows, 8/19-20-21. Perhaps, I'll see one or two of you there. Regards, Colin

Return to “Toronto Archive”