Broadway Poster Contest!

dongringo
Debbie

Re: Broadway Poster Contest!

Post by dongringo »

I haven't posted anything because I never saw the Broadway show. But if I had I would. ;)
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Broadway Poster Contest!

Post by ERinVA »

Update:

As you can see, this poster/message thing is evolving. 8-) :D

Per Chris's request (posted on the previous page) to sign the poster, here is the solution. Along with the poster itself, I will bring with me several 8 X 11 printouts of the image which can be signed by anyone who is in town for the final weekend. These signed pages will be included with the poster and printouts of the messages from the thread that has been set up here on the forum for the purpose of posting messages to the Broadway cast.

Dongringo has said he would have written a message, but he hasn't seen the Broadway cast. Folks, don't let that stop you from expressing your thanks to the cast, if you wish, for having brought the show to life on Broadway. I'm sure they would appreciate the messages from all fans, even some who have only seen videos but wish they could have seen the show at the Imperial.

Once again, here's a link to the message thread: http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/fo ... =72&t=3151

If you wish to have your message printed out and included with the poster that will be turned in, please post it no later than noon EST (that's 5 PM GMT) on Wednesday, January 4. The thread will remain open for posting past that deadline, but the messages received after the deadline will remain online only.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Broadway Archive”