Billy to return to Broadway!!!

StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Billy to return to Broadway!!!

Post by StevenKing »

Well I've been keeping this to myself for sometime but a family member won the Lotto recently! After some lengthy convincing they hired a lawyer who made some calls and the short of it is they will invest in a reopening of Billy hopefully in the spring of 2014...mark this date down in history!!!
Katwoman
Small Boy

Re: Billy to return to Broadway!!!

Post by Katwoman »

Ho ho. Not fooled for one bit.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

Call back on April 2nd.
rob_hanson1979
George

Post by rob_hanson1979 »

steadmam wrote:
StevenKing wrote:Well I've been keeping this to myself for sometime but a family member won the Lotto recently! After some lengthy convincing they hired a lawyer who made some calls and the short of it is they will invest in a reopening of Billy hopefully in the spring of 2014...mark this date down in history!!!

Its should be against the law to use Billy Elliot in a April fools joke. :shock: :shock:
Haha I agree!
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

My relative wasn't totally honest with me I have found out...they won only 100$ in the lotto so the show will be WAY off Broadway...and done with Finger puppets...but please go to support it!!
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

steadmam wrote:
StevenKing wrote:Well I've been keeping this to myself for sometime but a family member won the Lotto recently! After some lengthy convincing they hired a lawyer who made some calls and the short of it is they will invest in a reopening of Billy hopefully in the spring of 2014...mark this date down in history!!!

Its should be against the law to use Billy Elliot in a April fools joke. :shock: :shock:
Hey I got you to respond with more then 2 words on the forum for first time in almost a year...twas worth it!! :lol:
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Yup!
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

ive been told they cant afford the finger puppets...now they only will use Shadow Puppets...wait...

Return to “Broadway Archive”