Tracking Billy Broadway 2009

Geridith
Tall Boy

Re: Tracking Billy Broadway

Post by Geridith »

Aaahhh.... so sorry everyone!!! Totally my fault, I thought the redirect would be more automatic. I put up the placeholder at the old address to redirect everyone in case they got lost.... if you are a "follower" as in signed up with Twitter and getting updates that way, it should not affect you, it'll be automatic.

I figured with the upcoming BETM...er, Chicago, I should be more specific about the Twitter name. I have http://www.twitter.com/BETMChicago reserved in case a team forms there. Hopefully one will. :) I have twitter.com/BETMUK too if people want to run it... *hint, hint*
LONDON: Liam M (1), Tom (3), Rhys Y (2), Dean Charles (1); NEW YORK: Trent (11), Tommy (10), Kiril (9), David (8), Tanner (3), Liam R (3), Dayton (3), Michael D (3), Alex (2), Jacob (1); CHICAGO: Tommy (1), Giuseppe (1), Cesar (1) = 63 shows total :)
BETMNY Billy Schedule on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/BETMNY
phoebe
Debbie

Post by phoebe »

I just tried it, and I couldn't get it to work. I clicked on Geri's lilnk in her post above, then typed in BETM/NY. It told me to try something else.

Did I do the right thing?

Clue: Can you keep doing the Tracker on the website for those of us who are not Twitter-happy? Thanks.
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
- Chinese proverb
Geridith
Tall Boy

Post by Geridith »

http://www.twitter.com/BETMNY

The above should be clickable. Sorry for all the confusion!
LONDON: Liam M (1), Tom (3), Rhys Y (2), Dean Charles (1); NEW YORK: Trent (11), Tommy (10), Kiril (9), David (8), Tanner (3), Liam R (3), Dayton (3), Michael D (3), Alex (2), Jacob (1); CHICAGO: Tommy (1), Giuseppe (1), Cesar (1) = 63 shows total :)
BETMNY Billy Schedule on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/BETMNY
clue
Tall Boy

Post by clue »

Thanks, Geridith for the update!!!

First, I'd like to thank her for setting up the team of board watchers and managing the schedules.

I am very happy to be a member of this team of board watchers. The information gathered by this intrepid team powers the Twitter site and the summary on both forums including this one.

Now on with the show!!!
clue
Tall Boy

Post by clue »

Saturday, August 8, 2009 8pm
Billy: Tommy Batchelor
Michael: David Bologna
Debbie: Maria Connelly
Mrs. W: Jayne Paterson

(I know I missing some of the cast but I didn't get any inserts in my playbill.)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

clue wrote:Thanks, Geridith for the update!!!

First, I'd like to thank her for setting up the team of board watchers and managing the schedules.

I am very happy to be a member of this team of board watchers. The information gathered by this intrepid team powers the Twitter site and the summary on both forums including this one.
Well done G. Thanks also to Hugsy and Clue. If I've missed anybody then apologies.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
lolabeanz
Small Boy

Post by lolabeanz »

"Tue Aug 11, 2009 7pm Kiril/Tommy David B."

Just wondering who played Billy last night, I saw on Twitter it was Kiril, but
on here it listed both Kiril and Tommy.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Kiril came on for the first half. It was announced during the intermission that Tommy would be performing for the second half. As far as I am aware no reason was given.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
clue
Tall Boy

Post by clue »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 8pm
Billy: Tommy Batchelor
Michael: David Bologna
Small Boy: Mitchell Michaliszyn
Big Davey: Eric Gunhus
Pit Supervisor: David Eggers

Great show. I should have time for a short review a bit later.
phoebe
Debbie

Post by phoebe »

Can't wait! I love reviews!
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
- Chinese proverb

Return to “Broadway Archive”