Peter and the Starcatcher

debbiefan
Tall Boy

Peter and the Starcatcher

Post by debbiefan »

It was on Broadway for a while winning 5 tonys. Right now its at New World Stage Off-Broadway. Its going on tour in September. Its stopping in Denver first, I am planning to see if I can get tickets to it, I would love to see it. Anyone else want to see it since it will be a new touring show soon. It seems really good one, like Peter Pan a little bit. http://peterandthestarcatcher.com/tour/
Billly ELliot
Denver: Lex as Billy Griffin as Michael and River as Tall Boy
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Re: Peter and the Starcatcher

Post by StevenKing »

its actually coming to palm desert near me...im shocked!
debbiefan
Tall Boy

Post by debbiefan »

StevenKing wrote:its actually coming to palm desert near me...im shocked!
Ya i'm shock its coming to denver first. I live near denver and i haven't heard much shows that start there first. Only other show I know that start( or tryout i should say) is Little Mermaid. Which I got to see. They are having a vip performance for opening of tour that cost 225 dollars for one ticket.
Billly ELliot
gpcolo
George

Post by gpcolo »

debbiefan wrote:
Ya i'm shock its coming to denver first. I live near denver and i haven't heard much shows that start there first. Only other show I know that start( or tryout i should say) is Little Mermaid. Which I got to see. They are having a vip performance for opening of tour that cost 225 dollars for one ticket.
Don't forget Book of Mormon recently got its touring start in Denver, too.
debbiefan
Tall Boy

Post by debbiefan »

gpcolo wrote:
debbiefan wrote:
Don't forget Book of Mormon recently got its touring start in Denver, too.
i didn't know that, I know thery are coming here in october, but i didn't know it started here.
Billly ELliot
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

I saw it twice on Broadway and loved it, but when I brought my partner the second time, he didn't like it at all. I think if you really like Peter Pan and/or you love the power of theatre to create an imaginary world, you'll love it. If you're used to flashy musicals and impressive sets, it won't deliver. =)
debbiefan
Tall Boy

Post by debbiefan »

angelenroute wrote:I saw it twice on Broadway and loved it, but when I brought my partner the second time, he didn't like it at all. I think if you really like Peter Pan and/or you love the power of theatre to create an imaginary world, you'll love it. If you're used to flashy musicals and impressive sets, it won't deliver. =)
I saw some of it when they perform on Tony awards i love it. I also am a theatre goer so I will mostly like anything if there good actors and great script. I saw a play during a thespian conference and it was so boring, even my theatre teacher thought it was too that we left at intermission and so did most of the people there.
Billly ELliot
debbiefan
Tall Boy

Post by debbiefan »

I just got my tickets for August 25th performance. Can't wait to see this. :)
Billly ELliot
debbiefan
Tall Boy

Post by debbiefan »

interesting fact I found today was that you can buy the script of the play online at http://peterandthestarcatcher.com/about/script/ for $30. I never seen that before for any play(sorry i usually don't pay attention to plays that much) or musicals. Mostly I see cds.
Billly ELliot
debbiefan
Tall Boy

Post by debbiefan »

saw it today, I loved it!!!!!!!! My mom also enjoyed it. This is a show I so recommend and go see if it comes to your town. No actor wasn't fit for role, I especially love John Sanders as Black Stashe(aka Captain Hooks), end was really funny when he lost his hand. :P
Billly ELliot

Return to “Discuss Other Touring Shows - US/International”