Mary Poppins

debbiefan
Tall Boy

Mary Poppins

Post by debbiefan »

Today i got to see mary poppins. The cast included Lindsey Bliven as Mary Poppins(understudy) and jane and michael banks play by eli torch and Alexs Shae Niziak. The bank children where awesome. So far my favorite part for them was the perfect nanny where jane was about to say daughter she only said dau because eli took it from her. Mary was play by one of understudies and I have to say she was great as Mary Poppins, person does it is probably as good as her, but I loved her since beginning. Person play bert was ok, good singing and acting, but out of Berts I seen on youtube and CD i think he wasn't fit for role. He wasn't really cheery. Didn't even look like bert. i know not everyone can look like dick, but it just didn't seem like Bert at all. Only thing that happen in musical that happen was a technical problem, they had to stop musical for like a minute so they can fix it. The problem was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious sign when it was supposed to come down it didn't. They had to pause the musical just to fix it. it took at least two minutes. Also at end george mike was low you could still hear him but not as high as it should be. favorite songs was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and step in time. in which both were my favorite in movie. Overall I recommend to go see it.
Billly ELliot
Denver: Lex as Billy Griffin as Michael and River as Tall Boy

Return to “Discuss Other Touring Shows - US/International”