Cinderella National Tour

porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cinderella National Tour

Post by porschesrule »

The First National Tour of Cinderella, launching in Providence, RI at the Providence Performing Arts Center (PPAC), will open on October 10, 2014.

Blake Hammond has been cast as Sebastian. The ensemble of the show will include fellow BETM alumni Richard Gatta and Thad Turner Wilson.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/An ... 9tzY-NdV8E
debbiefan
Tall Boy

Re: Cinderella National Tour

Post by debbiefan »

I found this lovely article On Denver performing Arts Center where these third graders got to learn some theaetre experiences through some people with help of a Grant from Broadway Leagues which is given to 18 cities across United states. They got to learn how to act, actually got to put on their own plays of Cinderella, got to see the Show Cinderella on tour when it was here in Denver and talk to the cast mates and put on their play at the center also.
http://denvercenter.org/blog-posts/news ... cinderella
Billly ELliot
Denver: Lex as Billy Griffin as Michael and River as Tall Boy
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Cinderella National Tour

Post by kport »

Reading about these initiatives really cheers me up! I am also enjoying reading about all of the regional theatres offering BETM in the past, and in the future; and learning about their theatre programs for schools, kids and teens, and their summer youth acting camps.

I recall seeing all of last summer's musicals put on by the Youth Camp at Ogunquit - and that, at every one, the cast of the current 'adult' Broadway show turned up in the audience at least once, in their 'free time', to support the kids, and stay for a photo-op - and how many of them would say that it was the way they caught the acting bug.

Return to “Discuss Other Touring Shows - US/International”