Tickets for sale: Final show in Hartford.

johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Tickets for sale: Final show in Hartford.

Post by johnnyc »

I have two spare tickets for the Sunday evening June 23, 2013 final North American performance of the BETM tour, in Hartford CT. The seats are $80.00 each and both are in the orchestra, G122 and J104. These seats are on the right side, facing the stage. Row G is seven rows from the stage and seat 122 is eleven seats in from the nearest central aisle. The other seat is two rows further back, but only two seats in from the aisle. If anyone is interested, please PM me. For what it's worth, the closest seats to the stage still available on the official ticket site for that show are in row S.
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Re: Tickets for sale: Final show in Hartford.

Post by johnnyc »

The G122 ticket has been spoken for, so I just have J104 remaining for sale. The price is $80.00.
fifemajor
Small Boy

Post by fifemajor »

I would like the ticket for the Hartford show.

Gary Vorwald

I tried ti PM you but not sure if it went through.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Gary, you can check to see if it's still in your Outbox or if it has moved to the Sent box. This will tell you whether it went through or not.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

I now have for sale another ticket for the final performance in Hartford at 6:30 on Sunday, June 23. The seat is orchestra, right section facing the stage, and is seat J102, an aisle seat. I'm asking the box office price, $80. If anyone is interested, please PM me.
Mactor17
Small Boy

Post by Mactor17 »

I too have a ticket for the final show. Not a great seat. Balcony Sec C, Row B: I'll take $25.00 for it. Sadly I have to leave Hartford after the 1:00 show. PM or put a message if interested.
SenseiEli
Audience Member

Post by SenseiEli »

I have 3 tickets for sale for the final show in Hartford on Sunday at 6:30pm. They're pretty good seats too: middle front section. $80 each. J124, J126, J128.

I really wish I could go, but I just can't make it. I can overnight ship them so let me know soon if you want them.

Return to “International Tour Archive”