Billy Elliot London on The Golf Channel

angelenroute
Billy

Billy Elliot London on The Golf Channel

Post by angelenroute »

I'm not sure to what degree the Arnold Palmer created TV network The Golf Channel is available in the U.K., but there's a relatively new show on right now where one of the new Golf Channel hosts shows off the best of England and London. Toward the end of the show, which I caught this morning, he's in The West End.

Now I wouldn't be a Billy Elliot fan if I didn't wait at that moment hoping to see a glimpse of the Victoria Palace Theatre, but they just didn't show it.

BUT...then the host said the woman who was showing him around had one show to recommend to him...and there it was: Billy Elliot! They showed clips from the show and interviewed one of the male ensemble members. Someone here will have to let me/us know who as I was still sipping my first cup of coffee and don't remember his name now, sorry!

It ended up being an excellent PR piece for the show that lasted a good minute or more, I was happily surprised and impressed.

Just wanted to let you all know. =)

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
angelenroute
Billy

Re: Billy Elliot London on The Golf Channel

Post by angelenroute »

Caught the bit again this evening. The program is called Best of Britain and the cast member interviewed was Craig Armstrong.

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee

Return to “Publicity - London”