Mary poppins-bdt stage

debbiefan
Tall Boy

Mary poppins-bdt stage

Post by debbiefan »

For Denver people that know boulder dinner theatre it's now bdt stage. Omg I just saw show and it was amazing. Everything was there was original. What surprise me most they had the most interactive in audience for any Mary poppins show. Well people that been there know they walk through audience of course they did that, but it's more than that. If any of you seen a professional play(Broadway London or tour to name a phew not regional) for Mary poppins you would see Mary flying at end of scene like over audience or just on stage. This show instead of thinking she would come from chimney you see her flying across from you(away from stage) or above you which where I was sitting. That was terrifying but fun at same time. Of course they did at end and curtain call. Also bert did his rooftop dance in audience which was fun also to look up and see him above me then look straight forward. I have to say it was a wonderful show. It is playing all summer so if your in Colorado this summer go see it!!!!!! You wouldn't be disappointed. Also Tracy plays Mary poppins and she actually sang for the voice of tuptim in animated king and I.
Billly ELliot
Denver: Lex as Billy Griffin as Michael and River as Tall Boy

Return to “All Other Regional Productions”