Peter Pan Goes Wrong

Chat about other shows here
tzwicky
George

Peter Pan Goes Wrong

Post by tzwicky »

I will be frontish and center at this show on December 6th.

It's a Sunday show so I don't even have to beat myself up over missing the chance to see the 50% of NEW Billys I have yet to see.

tzwicky
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Peter Pan Goes Wrong

Post by ERinVA »

And do you have a link for this show, please?
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
tzwicky
George

Peter Pan Goes Wrong

Post by tzwicky »

Apollo Theatre on Shaftesbury Avenue

"The original cast of the West End's hit comedy The Play That Goes Wrong return to the stage this Christmas in J.M. Barrie's classic Peter Pan.
Once again the members of the Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society battle against technical hitches, flying mishaps and cast disputes. Will they ever make it to Neverland?"

http://www.nimaxtheatres.com/apollo-the ... goes_wrong

tzwicky
tzwicky
George

I saw this play Sunday night.

Post by tzwicky »

Talk about your laff riot.

People hacking up their lungs while choking on their sweeties as the whole theatre laughed like maniacs.

The thing that bothered me was that the seating did not match the online seating chart. I thought I had a center aisle seat. But there was no center aisle which means I was just dead center in the middle of a row of 22 seats. So, a bit claustrophobic.

And then there were the two men from Easter Island sitting in front of me. You know the ones. Those giant stone head guys were seated right in front of me. I didn't have a rock pick so there was no way to communicate with them. Plink, plink.

Then there were my immediate row buddies. To my left was a guy who I estimate weighed in at 27 stone. He just kinda oozed into my seating space. So I was leaning a bit to the right, which was not comfy because in the two seats to the right was an elderly gent with his (I am certain) late 20s Asian "date". This guy had a real self-esteem thing going on because he had a death grip on said date. Over her shoulders and all over her left shoulder (is that a thing?) and quite often his hand dipped down to her waist which meant he was kinda backhandedly caressing my right elbow. I almost said something but a guy with that kind of low self esteem could totally wig out. I hope his night out was worth whatever it cost him!

Your report on the social mores and habits of London theatre goers (especially the horny ones).

tzwicky

Return to “Discuss all other Shows - UK”