Chat About the Italian Tour

kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Il Sistina, ITALY (Rome)

Post by kport »

Darth_Revan wrote:Has anyone managed to buy ticket?
I tried a few dates but I got the below error message everytime

"Impossibile eseguire la Sua richiesta. Si prega di riprovare in un momento successivo."
[Can not perform your request. Please try again later.]

Is there something I'm doing wrong?
I get the same result.

Perhaps tickets are not on sale as yet...........
Darth_Revan
Ballet Girl

Post by Darth_Revan »

kport wrote: I get the same result.

Thank you, I will try to call them tomorrow.
---
István
Darth_Revan
Ballet Girl

Post by Darth_Revan »

kport wrote:
I get the same result.

I contacted the customer services and I was told their website only worked in Internet Explorer.
And it does work there!
---
István
Darth_Revan
Ballet Girl

Post by Darth_Revan »

Why does it cost you extra if you print your own ticket at your own cost?! :)
And I don't start complaining about the horrendous booking fee of 22.07 euro on two tickets (€50 each) :evil:
---
István
thm
Miner

Post by thm »

What I generally most detest with print at home is, that they let you print every single one ticket on an A4 page so you have to carry all that paper around. The most appalling thing, is the fact that you pay for the adverts on it, or must use en expensive software to edit the PDFs. I recently had to print an A4 page with deep red background that sucked my ink empty. :evil:
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I do agree that it makes no sense to have to pay a fee to print your own tickets. That's ridiculous!

On the other hand, it's a lot more convenient to print your tickets at home than to have to go and stand in line to pick up your tickets before every show, and if I could print my own tickets for BETM in London, I definitely would do it.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

I agree that having to print out colored ads on a ticket receipt is pointless and expensive. When I print, I print only the page with the bar code and my name/seat info, which is usually the first. I also print in grey shade only and, if available, on an economy setting which keeps the amount of ink to a minimum. I do the same for air tickets; the receipt I can download onto my Iphone if it is needed.

There should be no fee for printing a ticket, a receipt, or collecting a ticket at Will Call. A charge for mailing a ticket is fair.

Most professional theatres accept a printout, OR a scan of the bar code, downloaded to a mobile phone, to gain entrance these days. There should be no charge for this. The Victoria Palace Theatre still uses a system of tearing ticket stubs to record who has entered, making a call at Will Call mandatory for those who buy online. I have seen its quaint partitioned wooden trays into which these stubs are collected and sorted. In light of recent emergencies in theatres (last year's ceiling collapse at the Apollo being one), I would think a computerized system of recording just who it present and where they are sitting, by scanning bar codes whether on ticket, receipt or mobile, would be far more sensible and efficient in an emergency, than sifting through stubs in a tray. It is the norm these days.
thm
Miner

Re: Chat About Il Sistina, ITALY (Rome) - May 5-17, 2015

Post by thm »

I just realised, it's only selling for 2 weeks. Is that it? They got 3 Billys! Is there any mention of prolongation?
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

According to the MTI webpage, the show is licensed to be performed anytime between, and including, these dates:
PEEP ARROW ENT.
MESSINA IT
From 05/05/2015
Until 05/30/2017
http://www.mtishows.com/show_detail.asp?showid=000437
thm
Miner

Post by thm »

Thanks.
They maybe intermittently show other events/shows.

Return to “Chat About Billy Elliot - Italy”