MEETING POINT 5TH BIRTHDAY.

ilovefoxjacksonkeen
Tall Boy

Re: MEETING POINT 5TH BIRTHDAY.

Post by ilovefoxjacksonkeen »

pinknick103 wrote:
ilovefoxjacksonkeen wrote:Im coming :D but im worried no one will talk to me hahahahhah :P

I felt exactly like this the first time I was coming to meet the forum members - dont worry - everyone is so so friendly. Look out for me and come over and introduce yourself and I will introduce you to everyone. I will get to the bar approx 6 45 - you can see my picture on the forum - my names Nic xxx
Aww thanks :D xxx
Billy Elliot <3
08/8/09- Fox
14/8/09 - Ollie
19/9/09- Fox
17/10/09- Fox
06/11/09- Fox
12/12/09- Fox
24/1/10 - Ollie
27/3/10- Fox
Fox Jackson-Keen! <3
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

Well myself and Jabka and other Admin and Mods will be there, as said before we will have feather boa's on (why I suggested that I have no idea !!!!) so you can spot us easier, or as Nic said spot her.

I also was a little daunted when I mer forum for first time, but I need not have worried as they all nice.
Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

NIKKIE-NIKKIE wrote: Myself and Jabka will wear nice feather boa's so at least we can be spotted...... :lol: (PS not told Jabka this yet !)
As was pointed out to my last night (wendy :lol: ), others may wish to wear their feather boa's as well.

So come on guys and girls feel free to take part in the fun. Tutu's optional. ;)

(ps these things tend to molt like mad, so please pick up after yourself :lol: :D )
wendy
Tall Boy

Post by wendy »

well i might just have to go feather boa shopping tue ;)
NIKKIE-NIKKIE wrote:
NIKKIE-NIKKIE wrote: Myself and Jabka will wear nice feather boa's so at least we can be spotted...... :lol: (PS not told Jabka this yet !)
As was pointed out to my last night (wendy :lol: ), others may wish to wear their feather boa's as well.

So come on guys and girls feel free to take part in the fun. Tutu's optional. ;)

(ps these things tend to molt like mad, so please pick up after yourself :lol: :D )
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

And one for your Mum as well ;) :lol:
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

we'll keep a look out :)
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
hammy
Ballet Girl

Post by hammy »

I shall be there in my tartan skirt. If i can find a feather boa i will try.
I'm rather excited at the moment. I have half an hour until the taxi gets here, then an hour and a half on the train, Lion King this afternoon and then Billy. *tries to calm down*
Leon 2/05/07, Josh 28/12/07, Corey 16/06/08, Corey 12/07/08, Layton 28/08/08, Tanner 27/12/08, Fox 4/07/09, Tom 15/08/2009, Tom (5th Anniversary show) - 31/3/2010, Rhys 21/10/10
NoDayButToday
Tall Boy

Post by NoDayButToday »

Just about to leave to get the train to london, can't wait for tonight! Not sure what I'll be wearing yet but i'll have on my little silver robot necklace which people always seem to notice!

See you all there!
Layton x1 Brad x1 Ollie x2 Fox x1 Tom x1(5th bday show) Dean CC x1

:)
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

It was so great meeting so many of you tonight, and topping it all off with a fabulous show. :D
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

NIKKIE-NIKKIE wrote:It was so great meeting so many of you tonight, and topping it all off with a fabulous show. :D

Totally agree Nikki - so nice to see so many from our Billy community - and what a wonderful community it is to be part of xx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1

Return to “London Archive”