5th Birthday Limited Edition Programme

Meagan312
Ballet Girl

Re: 5th Birthday Limited Edition Programme

Post by Meagan312 »

Thanks for that. I shall have to think about it for a bit longer, whether or not it is really worth it.
Aus
22.03.09 - Michael.Joel.Isabelle
14.06.09- Josh D.Landen.Nina
UK
2.10.09 - Brad.Connor D.Francesca

It's like that there's a music playing in your ear, and I'm listening and I'm listening, and then I dissapear
PaulWilly
Ballet Girl

Post by PaulWilly »

Meagan312 - your decision might be easier if you look up Todd's posting a bit further up:
We can happily sort a programme for you.
I can do it by mail order, which would cost £5 for the programmes and another £3.50 for the P&P.
So there should be less expensive options to send the programme to Australia as well.
Try to email Mary Malone at the VPT using merchandise@victoriapalace.co.uk - as mentioned by Todd ;)
“It is a great show that people do come and see. Because it's not
just a show for adults, or just for children, or just for people that
like theatre, I'd say for everyone, and it's got so much emotion
behind it. Because who ever comes and sees it, feels the story -
so I think: it's brilliant!" (GM)
Meagan312
Ballet Girl

Post by Meagan312 »

Oh thanks for that. :)
Aus
22.03.09 - Michael.Joel.Isabelle
14.06.09- Josh D.Landen.Nina
UK
2.10.09 - Brad.Connor D.Francesca

It's like that there's a music playing in your ear, and I'm listening and I'm listening, and then I dissapear
BEF
Small Boy

Post by BEF »

I finally got mine by mail today and LOVE it :!:
Especially The 'BILLY HALL OF FAME' page :P
It's worth enough for me ;)
athadj
Miner

Post by athadj »

Oh I didn't realize when I got my programme last week that it was limited edition. I guess the Happy 5th Birthday on the cover should have rang a bell...
Lucky me!
Athina

London
Liam x 1, Ollie x 4, Dean x 11, Rhys x 8, Aaron x 4, Scott x 9, Josh x 10, Ryan x 10, Adam x 6, Kaine x 7, Harris x 6, Harrison x 2
New York
Peter x 1
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Here's a blog post about the 5th Anniversary show. http://thedarkiknowwellsa.blogspot.com/ ... billy.html
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

ERinVA wrote:Here's a blog post about the 5th Anniversary show. http://thedarkiknowwellsa.blogspot.com/ ... billy.html
Lovely comments. I agree - lets hope that BE can keep going for another five years at least! Otherwise, I'll have to find something else to do in the evening when I am in London.
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
caaz
Small Boy

Post by caaz »

ERinVA wrote:Here's a blog post about the 5th Anniversary show. http://thedarkiknowwellsa.blogspot.com/ ... billy.html
know one was meant to read that.....that is my blog for one of my uni modules hahahaha :lol: :oops:
It isn't even a good review, i wrote it in like 5 minutes haha!!!!!!
29/4/2006 - The First Billy Experience
Aaron x 1.5. Adam x 1. Colin x 1. Corey x 2. Dean CC x 2. Fox x 3. Hogan x 1. Josh B x 1. Layton x 3. Leon x 1.
Ollie G x 3. Ollie T x 4. Rhys x 1.5. Scott x 2 Tom x 2. Travis x 1. Trent x 1 (On Broadway)

5th Birthday Show = Amazing, Best Show Ever
"In everything you do always be yourself"
Brad
George

Post by Brad »

I am so lucky that I have many friends in the UK to catch up on the show now that Australia's BETM is long gone but a big thanks to the special friend who was generous enough to send me a copy of the 5th Anniversary Programme. It's awesome. Mant thanks.
Cheers

Brad
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Don't you think the 5th Anniversay Limited Edition Programme which went on sale for a limited time in March 2010 has been done to death now - particularly after the 5th un-birthday/anniversary.
Can't we refer back to the ordinary programme? - I suppose the Prod. Co. will keep it going until it is sold out or until the new Billy arrives at the end of May at which time they can get him into the new programme and the deaprting Billy out.
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.

Return to “London Archive”