Tracking Billy London 2009

ilovefoxjacksonkeen
Tall Boy

Re: Tracking Billy London 2009

Post by ilovefoxjacksonkeen »

Billy Whiz wrote:
ilovefoxjacksonkeen wrote:
Billy Whiz wrote:
ilovefoxjacksonkeen wrote:I dont know who else is on with him but i know that Fox is playing billy tonight
Now that you have been to the show who played Michael and Debbie along with Fox?
Michael was played by George but im really sorry i couldnt work out who was playing debbie x
No problem. Thanks for the info on Michael.

Next time you go to the show the cast board is to the right of the merchandise counter in the main reception area. It tells you on there who is playing Billy, Michael and Debbie.
thanks! I did try and look over to it but there were loads of people standing by it so i couldnt see who it was!
Billy Elliot <3
08/8/09- Fox
14/8/09 - Ollie
19/9/09- Fox
17/10/09- Fox
06/11/09- Fox
12/12/09- Fox
24/1/10 - Ollie
27/3/10- Fox
Fox Jackson-Keen! <3
Elin
Small Boy

Post by Elin »

May 18: Fox
Bungie
Small Boy

Post by Bungie »

Friday 13th. November. Ollie Connor Francesca Saturday 14th.November (Evening 7.30pm.) Tom Connor Francesca
Howdo
Audience Member

Post by Howdo »

saturday 14th matinee Ollie, George and Annabelle
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

shadowchaser wrote:Saturday matinee 21 November. [very emotional]

B R A D, Connor, Francesca.
How come?
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
pexcornel
Miner

Post by pexcornel »

It seems this one was really his last show. :(
Tanner x3; Fox x4; Ollie x3; Brad x2; Tom x4.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Monday, November 23rd.

Tom, Connor and Fleur
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Bungie
Small Boy

Post by Bungie »

Monday 16th. November 2009. Tom Connor Francesca
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thursday, November 26 - Matinee.

Brad, George and Annabelle

From JohnH at the VP.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thursday, November 26th. Evening

Fox, Jake and Francesca

From JohnH at the VP.

Return to “London Archive”