Victoria Palace Theatre Summer Seating Prices

Born to Boogie
Tall Boy

Victoria Palace Theatre Summer Seating Prices

Post by Born to Boogie »

"We're delighted to announce that this summer, very special ticket prices will be available for Billy Elliot for 30 performances only! Between 11 June and 12 July, all seats in the theatre will be priced at £40, £30 or £20 for Monday to Thursday performances, providing a great opportunity for everyone to see 'the best show on the London stage' (Daily Mail). Family tickets will still be available for these performances. Tickets at these prices are on sale from now until 15 April, so don’t waste any time - book now!"

http://billyelliotthemusical.com/london ... -available
Born to Boogie
Tall Boy

Re: Victoria Palace Theatre Summer Seating Prices

Post by Born to Boogie »

Maybe not as great as it seems as this 'offer' appears to increase the price of a Stalls row B seat by the cost of a boxing lesson and the statement 'all seats will be ...' really means with the exception of 'premium' price seats that still seem to be available for more than four times the bus fare to London! Might be an opportunity to sit a few rows further back than normal or in the DC for a change to get a different view of the show without breaking the bank though.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Victoria Palace Theatre Summer Seating Prices

Post by kport »

I'm in! The National Express coach from my holiday cottage in Dorset gets me there for the matinee and home straight after. A complete trip for forty quid all in ($63).

Return to “London Archive”