8th Birthday Show - May 11th

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

8th Birthday Show - May 11th

Post by Billy Whiz »

8th BIRTHDAY SHOW - SATURDAY, MAY 11th - EVENING

We have very kindly been given permission by the Victoria Palace for photographs at the 8th Birthday Show

The rules are the same as usual and must be adhered to. They are:

NO FLASH

NO VIDEO

PHOTOGRAPHS TO BE TAKEN ONLY AFTER THE CURTAIN COMES DOWN AFTER THE CHAIR LIFT

Thanking everybody in anticipation of your usual co-operation.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Re: 8th Birthday Show - May 11th

Post by patc »

Thanks David (and VPT) :D.

Here's wishing everyone a safe journey to London (and minimal or no queues at UK Border Agency Channels).

Pat
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

patc wrote:Thanks David (and VPT) :D.

Here's wishing everyone a safe journey to London (and minimal or no queues at UK Border Agency Channels).

Pat
Thanks, Pat. (though wishing no queues at Border Customs is asking a bit much!) :lol:
Brad
George

Post by Brad »

Have a great time one and all. Just reading my travel diary and it is almost 2 years since I was lucky enough to be at the 6th birthday show. Loved it to pieces :lol: All the best to those attending the 8th and have a safe and happy journey to and from.

How many people hve been to all 8 birthday shows???
Cheers

Brad
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

patc wrote:Here's wishing everyone a safe journey to London (and minimal or no queues at UK Border Agency Channels).

Pat
Thanks for the wishes, Pat, they worked. I spent a total of only 5 minutes in the Customs queue this morning. :D

Rich
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Fingers crossed the same thing happens for me tomorrow. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

The wished-luck of the Irish worked!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Rich B wrote:I spent a total of only 5 minutes in the Customs queue this morning. :D

Rich
If only it was like that when I go to the US rather than the usual 2 hours :(
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Mary has contacted me so that I can let all members know that the rear bar in the main entrance has been set out for Forum members. It will be nice to see everybody there then we can have a natter and put the world to rights before the show starts.

I'll see you all on Saturday :D :D :D

pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

So lovely of her to do that for us.Hopefully we can get there after the meal quickly xx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1

Return to “London Archive”