Hooded sweatshirt from the London BE web shop

ayates
Audience Member

Hooded sweatshirt from the London BE web shop

Post by ayates »

The photo on the website (http://billy-elliot-the-musical-store.m ... sweatshirt) shows 'London 2012'. Does anyone know if there are plans to offer an updated version (or a dateless version)? Since I saw the show in 2013 (Sep), my wife thinks it doesn't make sense to get a product that says 2012.

Thanks,

Allan.
angelenroute
Billy

Re: Hooded sweatshirt from the London BE web shop

Post by angelenroute »

ayates wrote:The photo on the website (http://billy-elliot-the-musical-store.m ... sweatshirt) shows 'London 2012'. Does anyone know if there are plans to offer an updated version (or a dateless version)? Since I saw the show in 2013 (Sep), my wife thinks it doesn't make sense to get a product that says 2013.

Thanks,

Allan.
Hi Allan, welcome to the Forum! :D

I guess you mean "2012" at the very end of your post? I don't know the answer to your question, but someone here may. If they don't, maybe someone could ask the sellers inside the Victoria too if they know. I suspect with the year dwindling away + the fact that the sweatshirts may have been made because of a specific Olympics London 2012 theme across the city, you may be out of luck. Really don't know though.

Sean
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

angelenroute wrote:
ayates wrote:The photo on the website (http://billy-elliot-the-musical-store.m ... sweatshirt) shows 'London 2012'. Does anyone know if there are plans to offer an updated version (or a dateless version)? Since I saw the show in 2013 (Sep), my wife thinks it doesn't make sense to get a product that says 2013.

Thanks,

Allan.
Hi Allan, welcome to the Forum! :D

I guess you mean "2012" at the very end of your post? I don't know the answer to your question, but someone here may. If they don't, maybe someone could ask the sellers inside the Victoria too if they know. I suspect with the year dwindling away + the fact that the sweatshirts may have been made because of a specific Olympics London 2012 theme across the city, you may be out of luck. Really don't know though.

Sean
I saw them on sale yesterday, but did not notice a date. I am going next Thursday and will check then (if no one else has).
dancingboy
Billy

Post by dancingboy »

I was at the VP yesterday and looked at the merchandise, but saw nothing that had a date on. I will look again and, maybe ask staff, when I am there during this week.
dancingboy
Billy

Post by dancingboy »

Whilst at the VP tonight I asked staff working at the merchandise kiosk if there was anything that had a 2013 date on it and was told 'No'. The grey hooded sweatshirt no longer has 2012 shown on it either.
ayates
Audience Member

Post by ayates »

Thanks a lot! Now my wife has no more excuses not to let me order one :)
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

ayates wrote:Thanks a lot! Now my wife has no more excuses not to let me order one :)
:D

Great teamwork, all! :D :D :D

Sean
ayates
Audience Member

Post by ayates »

Received it in Canada just seven days after ordering. The owner (manager?) of the web shop is very helpful and friendly. No date on the sweat shirt. I didn't actually get to see it as I had to give it to my wife to pack away to give me as a present on my birthday :)

Allan.

Return to “London Archive”