Barnaby Meredith-Older Billy LON; Swing UK/IR Tour; Chor. BR

athadj
Miner

Re: Barnaby Meredith

Post by athadj »

This is fantastic news!! Let's just say that his absence has been....painfully obvious....
Athina

London
Liam x 1, Ollie x 4, Dean x 11, Rhys x 8, Aaron x 4, Scott x 9, Josh x 10, Ryan x 10, Adam x 6, Kaine x 7, Harris x 6, Harrison x 2
New York
Peter x 1
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

MsRF wrote:As someone who has fairly recently fallen under the Billy Elliot spell, I'm so happy about this!

I have heard heaps of praise for Barnaby from loads of people so I'm delighted to be able to see him perform - particularly as I bagged a ticket a while ago for Saturday 10th and Monday 12th, knowing that it was going to be a very eventful group of shows.

Also delighted, although this isn't in his thread, that Deka is staying on as dad. I can't really imagine anyone else playing the role as perfectly as he does.
I agree with both your sentiments, and especially your praise for Deka. Personally, I would rate Rich Hebert on a par with him - both ARE Billy's dad.
Barry Appleby
George

Post by Barry Appleby »

A Message from the Victoria Palace. says Barnaby played the Scottish Dancer in today's matinee.
Is it a first time for him?
dancingboy
Billy

Post by dancingboy »

Barry Appleby wrote:A Message from the Victoria Palace. says Barnaby played the Scottish Dancer in today's matinee.
Is it a first time for him?
I've certainly never seen Barnaby play the Scottish Ballet dancer before Barry, despite the number of times I've seen the show.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

I think it was Barnaby playing the Scottish dancer at today's matinee.....unfortunately his mic was not working, so the dialogue with Dad in that scene was not heard by many beyond the first rows. It flustered him a bit - quite understandably. I detected a rather non-Glaswegian accent; at least not the usual overly-accentuated accent we are accustomed too.

His - and Bradley's - Dream Ballet was stunning!
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

Barnaby was the Scottish Dancer - from Sheffield, he said. (thing is, is he Wednesday or United :D ?)

I've waited a long time for this day. :D

Pat
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Barnaby Meredith-Older Billy London; Swing UK/Ireland Tour

Post by ERinVA »

Barnaby is the choreographer for the new Brazilian production of the show:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtgoTAjALLj ... w6jxj1s3l2
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Cast - Sao Paulo”