Barnaby Meredith-Older Billy LON; Swing UK/IR Tour; Chor. BR

NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Barnaby Meredith-Older Billy LON; Swing UK/IR Tour; Chor. BR

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

Barnaby has really grown into the role.

I think his 'salute' as "Billy" spins upto the ceiling in "Swan Lake" is so poignant.

Also Barnaby is one of the friendliest cast members, he was really helpful to us when we were trying to arrange cards for the many leavers towards the end of last year.
Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
pinknick103
Tony

Re: Barnaby Meredith

Post by pinknick103 »

Couldn't agree more - Barnaby is a lovely guy - always makes time for his fans, even when you can see he must be desperate to get home, he always comes over and speaks. Such a joy to watch him dance. He is magnificent xxx
JohnH
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by JohnH »

I agree, even during the time we where all standing around outside after the matinee was cancelled at the interval last Thursday, Barnaby was over chatting to the fans.

A true gentleman.
westendstar1
Audience Member

Post by westendstar1 »

JohnH wrote:I agree, even during the time we where all standing around outside after the matinee was cancelled at the interval last Thursday, Barnaby was over chatting to the fans.

A true gentleman.

i agree with u all
i was ther wen the show was cancled on that thursday n i spent ages chattin to him with my mum he is amazin sooooo sweet and amazin

luv lisa xxx
and suddenly im flying flying like a bird xx

electricity xx
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

I have to echo the praise for Barnaby again........ on Birthday show night, he came out to meet the fans and chatted for ages.

And when a forum members Mum wanted a photo of him and couldn't get the camera to work he waited patiently, when I suggested she get in the photo, she said " No" and Barnaby said "yes, come on" and she shot over so fast she nearly took us all out :lol: .

Well done Barnaby a credit to the show.

PS.... He did a fantastic performance (as always), and does have a look of Ollie about him, so very easy to buy into the idea of him being "older billy".
Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
wendy
Tall Boy

Post by wendy »

on behalf of the forum members mum, thank you barnaby for that i enjoyed every minute of standing with a ballet dancer's arm round my waist no wonder i moved so quick :lol: :lol:
NIKKIE-NIKKIE wrote:I have to echo the praise for Barnaby again........ on Birthday show night, he came out to meet the fans and chatted for ages.

And when a forum members Mum wanted a photo of him and couldn't get the camera to work he waited patiently, when I suggested she get in the photo, she said " No" and Barnaby said "yes, come on" and she shot over so fast she nearly took us all out :lol: .

PS.... He did a fantastic performance (as always), and does have a look of Ollie about him, so very easy to buy into the idea of him being "older billy".
wendy
Tall Boy

Post by wendy »

wendy wrote:on behalf of the forum members mum, thank you barnaby for that i enjoyed every minute of standing with a ballet dancer's arm round my waist no wonder i moved so quick :lol: :lol:
NIKKIE-NIKKIE wrote:I have to echo the praise for Barnaby again........ on Birthday show night, he came out to meet the fans and chatted for ages.

on behalf off forum member how embarrassing :oops: :oops:
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Barnaby gave a stunning performance at the birthday show. So touching In swan lake seeing him smile at Ollie - giving him recognition and confidence. At the end of that scene, Im sure I saw him say well done to Ollie - how sweet is that. Im sure the Billy's all really admire Barnaby.
Was lovely to see him after the show. He really is such a gent. Spent ages with the fans while everyone else was inside enjoying the party. What a great guy.
Well done Barnaby and thank you for your loyalty towards the fans xxxx
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Anyone seen the lovely Barnaby recently at the stage door - Is he ok ???? Hoping I get to see him (+another photo) on Friday
I reckon he must be so lovely to work with. The Billy's must admire him so much - not just for his talent, but also what a genuinely great guy he is xxxxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Saw Barnaby last night at the stage door - he was looking stunning as usual. Such a lovely bloke - came over and chatted for a while, and thanked us for coming to see the show. What a gent.
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1

Return to “Cast - Sao Paulo”