Noah Parets: Billy - Tour, Ogunquit and La Mirada/Glendale

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Noah Parets: Billy - Tour, Ogunquit and La Mirada/Glendale

Post by Billy Whiz »

Project Moves have posted on their public Twitter the following

"TGS student @ProjectMoves member Noah Parets lands role of Billy National Tour of Billy Elliot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV1eWEme ... ature=plcp
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Noah Parets

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Congratulations and welcome Noah! :D
:/
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

I have watched this video a few times now and have to say it's just beautiful. He looks like an angel with his flowing white outfit. :D
:/
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Wow, surprised to see this as I thought Ben + Tade + Joseph + Myles + Julian were the only in the pool to choose from. Congratulations to Noah! A Billy named Noah, can you believe it Mr. Whiz? Not since he saw rain? =) Love the name Noah, so glad it's stayed around haha. So does anyone know, was Noah auditioning for Broadway at some point? Has he been on someone in casting's radar for a while now?

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

angelenroute wrote:Wow, surprised to see this as I thought Ben + Tade + Joseph + Myles + Julian were the only in the pool to choose from.
I was thinking that Adam Vesperman might be a candidate as well, although I don't have any information to back that up. Just thinking that he might want to be a bit closer to home if there was an opening on the tour.

I asked Tade's dad at the Broadway closing night last month about the possibility of Tade joining the tour and he said it wasn't in their plans. He said Tade was going to spend some time at home and just "be a kid" for awhile, spend time with his family and friends, etc.
LiamM
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by LiamM »

Myles is probably still blocked by whatever caused him to leave the Broadway production in November.
spasticstarfishgirl
Audience Member

Post by spasticstarfishgirl »

But Ben is training to be a billy in the tour, right? :/
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Yes. However, they always need to have more than one Billy in training in order to continue to have replacements as they are needed.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

This appeared on twitter today:
Send off for TGS @ProjectMoves dancer Noah Parets joining the National tour of Billy Elliot as "Billy"
http://twitter.com/#!/RennieGold/status ... 44/photo/1
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

ERinVA wrote:This appeared on twitter today:
Send off for TGS @ProjectMoves dancer Noah Parets joining the National tour of Billy Elliot as "Billy"
http://twitter.com/#!/RennieGold/status ... 44/photo/1
Cool, haven't been following the future Billy castings like this, so always nice to see there is a future! Wishing him all the best!

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee

Return to “Cast Members - Past Regional Productions”