December 2010 Reviews - NYC

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: December 2010 Reviews - NYC

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thanks for the wonderful review Sean. It was up to your usual top notch standard.

I will be at Aaron's last night this coming Saturday. I though I might send you a few notes and you can write the review for me :D :D ;)
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

haha tell ya what, if your "bowtie was really a camera" you could provide me actual footage and I'd be happy to watch and review =) Have fun!
Billy Whiz wrote:Thanks for the wonderful review Sean. It was up to your usual top notch standard.

I will be at Aaron's last night this coming Saturday. I though I might send you a few notes and you can write the review for me :D :D ;)
inspired
Tall Boy

Post by inspired »

I just got in tonight from my quickie mini-Billython in NYC. I saw three shows this weekend, and am still psyched up. These Billys cannot be real - every time I see the show I tell myself there is no way on this earth that an 11, 12, or 13-year-old can do what I'm watching. Hopefully I'll be able to get to impressions and reviews in the next few days.

Mark
28 shows, 17 Billys, 11 cities
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Looking forward to your reviews. 8-)
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Reviews - Broadway”