January 2012 Reviews - NYC

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: January 2012 Reviews - NYC

Post by ERinVA »

I will confirm, however, that Trevor Braun was there. He sat next to me during the show and whooped (along with everyone else) all through the show. He hasn't lost his high C; my left ear could certainly vouch for that! 8-) :lol:
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
mikey2573
Tall Boy

Post by mikey2573 »

If you are referring to the kid with longish shaggy light hair (though clearly not the kid's natural color), that was Keean's younger brother, whose name I cannot recall.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

No. I know what Keean's brother, whose name is Kade, looks like. This was another young man who fits the description posted by CJ-Rochester.

Since this is the reviews thread, perhaps we should get back to reviews.
Ellen

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
cincinnati
Tall Boy

Post by cincinnati »

His name is Cade...not Kade.....

ERinVA wrote:No. I know what Keean's brother, whose name is Kade, looks like. This was another young man who fits the description posted by CJ-Rochester.

Since this is the reviews thread, perhaps we should get back to reviews.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Yes, I debated 50/50 over the spelling and obviously chose the wrong 50. 8-)
Ellen

CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

ERinVA wrote:Yes, I debated 50/50 over the spelling and obviously chose the wrong 50. 8-)
That's ok. At the workshop I mixed up Cade's name with Kaden, who is Kylend's brother. :oops:
:/
mrmikerocks
Miner

Post by mrmikerocks »

CJ-Rochester wrote:
ERinVA wrote:Yes, I debated 50/50 over the spelling and obviously chose the wrong 50. 8-)
That's ok. At the workshop I mixed up Cade's name with Kaden, who is Kylend's brother. :oops:
Plus you would think that if they named one son Keean they would spell Cade with a K. But that's me I guess.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

I began a review this week at work of the final Broadway show, and may have some thoughts on the last 4 shows and workshop too, but it was all such an overwhelming experience that I'm going to have to let these reflections go from brain to keyboard as they are ready to.

In the meantime, I hope others will keep posting memories and thoughts from last weekend's magic. Even though it all seems so unforgettable now, years later we'll be happy we jotted down every last thought! So keep 'em coming! :D

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
bwayluver
Audience Member

Post by bwayluver »

I'm crying from reading all these reveiws.

I was so close to attending the show! Unfortunately the train had stopped at Yonkers and I couldn't find the one open door so the train flew away from nyc along with that opportunity. As you may guess, I was extremely upset.

Glad to hear it went well though. I just can't accept the fact that BE is now closed... it's such a shame.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

bwayluver wrote: I was so close to attending the show! Unfortunately the train had stopped at Yonkers and I couldn't find the one open door so the train flew away from nyc along with that opportunity. As you may guess, I was extremely upset.
Oh that is so sad.

On my way out of the theatre after the final show I saw a man and boy getting very upset with a staff member as they had tickets for the 7.30 performance. Obviously they had not heard it had been cancelled.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.

Return to “Reviews - Broadway”