Hello from Italy!

A place for new members to introduce themselves
micky247
Audience Member

Hello from Italy!

Post by micky247 »

Hello everybody!
My name is Michelle and I'm from Italy.
I just LOVE this show. I started watching clips of it on youtube and then ,after months of begging my parents, I flew to London with my uncle and i finally got to see the musical! I saw it around December 2008 when i was 12. Brad Wilson was playing the role of Billy (so one of his first performances) and he was absolutely FANTASTIC! I think Dean Charles-Chapman was Michael (was he playing the role at that time?). Even my uncle, who at first was a little suspicious about coming to see the show, loved it and was impressed by Brad's talent.

I hope I'll manage to watch the show again in the future, hopefully this time with my mom who's a fan too. I wasn't able to understand everything at 12 (luckly I knew some dialogues and ALL the songs by heart :mrgreen: and my uncle translated for me ),but I would love to see it again now that I understand English better, even if it still would be hard because of the strong accent.

Byeee :D :D :D
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Italy!

Post by porschesrule »

Welcome to the Forum micky247. You wouldn't remember the exact date you went to see the show, would you? I'm working on a project to attempt to fill in the missing information in Billy performances. I'd love to plug Brad into that date if you can provide it. Thanks!

I hope you enjoy yourself here at the Forum. There's a ton of information and lots of great conversation. So poke around and post when you see something to comment on. You'll find active participation will make your enjoyment of the site even more pleasant.
micky247
Audience Member

Post by micky247 »

porschesrule wrote:Welcome to the Forum micky247. You wouldn't remember the exact date you went to see the show, would you? I'm working on a project to attempt to fill in the missing information in Billy performances. I'd love to plug Brad into that date if you can provide it. Thanks!

I hope you enjoy yourself here at the Forum. There's a ton of information and lots of great conversation. So poke around and post when you see something to comment on. You'll find active participation will make your enjoyment of the site even more pleasant.
Thank you :) You're lucky...i found my ticket: the date was December 15 2008.
jdmag44
Michael

Post by jdmag44 »

Welcome micky247

Like potato chips "I bet you can't see just one" Good luck finding a way to return to London. You will have a lot more life experiences about growng up that will enhance your experience of this amazing musical. This forum is a great place to explore and learn about BETM

Joe
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Welcome to the forum, Michelle. :D You definitely must come back and see the show again, whether with Matteo or one of the other Billys. I'm sure you will love it all over again!
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
micky247
Audience Member

Post by micky247 »

I would LOVE to come back, and I would like to see Matteo of course, but I don't think it will happen soon...at least not this year. I hope the show will continue for a long time hahaha.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

micky247 wrote:Hello everybody!
Welcome to the Forum, Michelle! :D I hope you find a way to see the show again soon! Keep telling your family how much you NEED to, and maybe they'll surprise you. 8-)

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
BILLYFAN
Debbie

Post by BILLYFAN »

Welcome to the forum micky247
Hope you can come and enjoy the show again soon, also that you can enjoy the forum
micky247
Audience Member

Post by micky247 »

angelenroute wrote:
micky247 wrote:Hello everybody!
Welcome to the Forum, Michelle! :D I hope you find a way to see the show again soon! Keep telling your family how much you NEED to, and maybe they'll surprise you. 8-)

Sean
BILLYFAN wrote:Welcome to the forum micky247
Hope you can come and enjoy the show again soon, also that you can enjoy the forum
Thank you!

Return to “New Members”