Introducing myself

A place for new members to introduce themselves
Sherrie
Audience Member

Introducing myself

Post by Sherrie »

Hi, I came upon your forum fan site for Billy Elliot. I am currently performing at the Gallo in this show. It is a great show and has been a wonderful experience. I look forward to reading all your posts and learning more about the fans this show has. We have one more weekend performance and we are selling tickets rather fast. We have already performed the show to a sell out crowd last weekend. I am excited to be in this show for the last weekend run coming up. I look forward to learning more about those here in this forum and the fans for Billy Elliot The Musical.

Thank you.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Introducing myself

Post by ERinVA »

Welcome to the forum, Sherrie. :D Glad you found us.

I'm sure you're loving performing in BETM. It would be nice to learn more about your production from a cast member's point of view.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Welcome Sherrie. Please look around the Forum. There's much to learn about this wonderful musical. Like our administrator, ERinVa, I'd be very interested in reading your comments about the Modesto production. Break a leg the rest of your run -- and have fun!
Sherrie
Audience Member

Post by Sherrie »

I will be looking around here. Thank you. Performances can't come soon enough. I love being in this show. Thank you!=)
Sherrie
Audience Member

Post by Sherrie »

ERinVA wrote:Welcome to the forum, Sherrie. :D Glad you found us.

I'm sure you're loving performing in BETM. It would be nice to learn more about your production from a cast member's point of view.

Absolutly anyone who wants to know more about the show or my experience or have any questions, please ask away? Ill be happy to answer questions about the my experience performing in BETM.

Return to “New Members”