Hi

A place for new members to introduce themselves
Wyliewright
Audience Member

Hi

Post by Wyliewright »

I'm pretty new to the joy that is BETM. I went for the first time last month for work and instantly fell in love. I returned last week and have tickets booked for March and April.

So far I have seen Euan and Nat as Billy. Both were great. During my second visit there were a couple of under studies on stage. Interesting to see how different the show can be with a few cast changes!

Sad to see it leaving Victoria Palace... But I will
Follow the UK tour and am anticipating a return to London in the not near future. Sadder to see I found BETM 10 years later... At least it wasn't too late!

Nice to meet you all.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi

Post by porschesrule »

Welcome to the Forum, WylieWright. I'm glad you found the show and the Forum. Enjoy!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it here. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Glad you got in when you did! :D It's such a wonderful show, and the more stars, interpretations, and stagings of it you see, the more the show will reward your time and dedication as a fan. You're only just beginning what will prove to be a great adventure!

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
PLuto
Audience Member

Post by PLuto »

I like this words: "Sadder to see I found BETM 10 years later... At least it wasn't too late!" Despite original BETM in London is going to its end, in future we can say "I have seen it LIVE"...

Return to “New Members”