We Are Billy Elliot - London

chocchipcookie26
Tony

We Are Billy Elliot - London

Post by chocchipcookie26 »

http://www.billyelliotthemusical.com/wearebillyelliot/
Yay! There's now one for London, interviews so far with Tom Holland, Nick Evans and Lee Proud
Tom's 'and i was just like, ah, fair doos' made me laugh so much!
x
bubsycm
Debbie

Re: We Are Billy Elliot - London

Post by bubsycm »

Absolutely brilliant! Good find :)
Charlotte x
pexcornel
Miner

Post by pexcornel »

FINALY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A W E S O M E :lol:
Tanner x3; Fox x4; Ollie x3; Brad x2; Tom x4.
bubsycm
Debbie

Post by bubsycm »

Tom seems so sweet. It's really interesting too. I love the rehearsal footage and the show footage.. (new EPK on the way?!)

Looking forward to the next installments.
Charlotte x
chocchipcookie26
Tony

bubsycm wrote:Tom seems so sweet. It's really interesting too. I love the rehearsal footage and the show footage.. (new EPK on the way?!)

I know i think there should be a new EPK with all the current London Billies, or as people have said, for each of them! I love the show footage, and i can't wait to see the Brad one, as he's the only Billy to have not been on TV or interviewed or similar, so it will be really interesting, + he's my most seen
x
iht
Small Boy

Post by iht »

chocchipcookie26 wrote:
bubsycm wrote:Tom seems so sweet. It's really interesting too. I love the rehearsal footage and the show footage.. (new EPK on the way?!)

I know i think there should be a new EPK with all the current London Billies, or as people have said, for each of them! I love the show footage, and i can't wait to see the Brad one, as he's the only Billy to have not been on TV or interviewed or similar, so it will be really interesting, + he's my most seen
x
There were 10 videos up this morning, including interviews with Fox and Brad but they seem to have been taken down. Included in the 10 was a class video with the acrobatics coach where Tom absolutely nails one of his 'tumbles'.
chocchipcookie26
Tony

The Tom one is still there - but i'll be absolutely gutted if the Fox and Brad ones aren't put back up, they are the ones i really really want to watch! I wonder why they did that...
x
bubsycm
Debbie

Post by bubsycm »

I guess they'll put a few up at a time. Fox's "We are Billy Elliot :D " makes me smile.
Charlotte x
chocchipcookie26
Tony

bubsycm wrote:I guess they'll put a few up at a time. Fox's "We are Billy Elliot :D " makes me smile.
Oh yes that was very sweet :)
iht
Small Boy

Post by iht »

chocchipcookie26 wrote:The Tom one is still there - but i'll be absolutely gutted if the Fox and Brad ones aren't put back up, they are the ones i really really want to watch! I wonder why they did that...
x
I was talking about a different video which was interviewing the acrobatics coach and it shows Tom nailing a 'tumble', footage which isn't on his interview video.

Return to “Archive”