Brad's Photo Countdown

chocchipcookie26
Tony

Brad's Photo Countdown

Post by chocchipcookie26 »

Hello, it's 10 days to go til Brad's last night, and i am doing the countdown for it. There wasn't going to be one, seeing as the selection of photos is pretty limited.. so i'm sorry but there will probably be ones you've seen before.. but if you are not a member of his group on Facebook.. some will be new ones :)

Oh and also sorry that they wont look quite as professional as BillyWhiz's countdowns! He is a seasoned pro at these though ;)

EDIT:
Hi, i've re-done the 10 days picture, because i remembered that his brother added it to the group, and i haven't got permission from him yet (but will know later on today), so here is one from his Aunt (whom i have got permission from)

And for some annoying reason.. i can't add it to Photobucket at a larger size!
x
bubsycm
Debbie

Re: Brad's Photo Countdown

Post by bubsycm »

chocchipcookie26 wrote:Hello, it's 10 days to go til Brad's last night, and i am doing the countdown for it. There wasn't going to be one
erm....

Thanks Helena for this! Omg I cant believe we're into countdown time :cry:
Charlotte x
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

As she said, not that many photos of Brad have been sent to our gallery, so without the ones that are coming from facebook, there would not have been enough. It's a good thing Helena has been able to come up with the needed photos. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
chocchipcookie26
Tony

Sorry, i don't know why they're coming out so small :S
x
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

You can choose different sizes for your pictures in photobucket. Try the medium option. Or if that is what you are already using, then try the next larger one. :D Nice pictures so far, by the way. 8-)
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Gret job Helena. Keep up the good work.

I make the longest side about 450 pixels. They can also be resized in Photoshop (other photo manipulation programs are available).
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
chocchipcookie26
Tony

ERinVA wrote:You can choose different sizes for your pictures in photobucket. Try the medium option. Or if that is what you are already using, then try the next larger one. :D Nice pictures so far, by the way. 8-)
Of course i can! I'd totally forgotten that :oops: Thanks, gonna edit them now!
x
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

Stop apologising Helena they are great.Its great of you to do the picture countdown, he deserves it.Well Done
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Well done Helena - great so far. Looking forward to seeing the rest xxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
chocchipcookie26
Tony

Heyy - i've edited the 10 days picture, explained why up there!
Thankyou :)
x

Return to “Archive”