HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE FORUM

NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE FORUM

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

Can you believe it, the forum is 1 Year Old today...... :o :D

Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
pinknick103
Tony

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE FORUM

Post by pinknick103 »

Happy birthday to the forum, and thank you to all those involved in setting it up/running it. Its fab and we all love it so much. The forum has also been a way of me meeting lots of lovely people, who of course share a very similar addiction !!!!! xxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

pinknick103 wrote:Happy birthday to the forum, and thank you to all those involved in setting it up/running it. Its fab and we all love it so much. The forum has also been a way of me meeting lots of lovely people, who of course share a very similar addiction !!!!! xxx
Totally agree picknick103. I have already met some lovely folk. I know there are lots more out there and am looking forward to meeting more in the future.
Happy bithday dear Forum.... Happy Birthday to you. (I'm singing this as I write) :oops:
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

To celebrate this great event the forum admins/mods hired the best photographers in the world to go and photograph all the Billys that have performed since the Forum started one year ago. We then paid one of the top Photoshop people to produce a montage of those photos :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually they are forum photos and I did the montage. I have never done one before so before anybody comments - yes I know, it's rubbish :(

Also the montage was finished before we knew who would be performing in Chicago last night so Cesar is not on there.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
MDB
Tall Boy

Post by MDB »

Happy Birthday !
Great Job by you all
UBIQUE
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Happy Birthday Forum!!!

Nice idea for the montage and well done, Billy Whiz. It is certainly not rubbish!
billyforlife
Tall Boy

Post by billyforlife »

Happy Birthday to the Forum!!
To the mods and admins, thank you so much for all that you do here, it is like a little community even though I have yet to meet any members offline (yet!). Also, thanks to every other member of whom to share this addiction with!
My own first anniversary is also coming up from my first Billy performance (unfortunately I do not know the exact date, I lost my ticket and do not remember, but I think it was around now in mid-late March, Josh Denyer in Melbourne!) - it seems like so much longer than only a year, maybe that's because I think/read/watch/listen to something about Billy every day. The forum is the only place where I will not encourage others' thoughts of committing me! :lol:
"She must have been a very special woman..."
"No, she was just me mam."

Melbourne: Josh D, Josh WG
Broadway: Peter, Dayton
London: Harris, Redmand, Ali x3
billyforlife
Tall Boy

Post by billyforlife »

Oh and Billy Whiz what are you talking about, the picture of the Billys is great! It may not be as realistic as that picture of Trent, Tommy, David and Kiril that you photoshopped together (which was incredible) but it doesn't need to be, I really like this montage of 14 wonderful Billys, it works well. :)
"She must have been a very special woman..."
"No, she was just me mam."

Melbourne: Josh D, Josh WG
Broadway: Peter, Dayton
London: Harris, Redmand, Ali x3
Thomas
Ballet Girl

Post by Thomas »

Happy birthday, dear forum! Thank you all for giving us this platform to share our thoughts!

Thanks Billy Whiz for the nice collage!

Cheers - Thomas
Leon 1, Fox 5, Ollie 8.5, Tom 3.5, Dean 11, Rhys 8, Aaron 5, Scott 5, Josh 4, Adam 4, Ryan 4
BILLYFAN
Debbie

Post by BILLYFAN »

Happy Birthday to the forum, THANK YOU to all who have worked so hard to make this forum available, as I can only get up to London every 8-10 weeks it is great reading all the reviews and also all the news about Billy, please keep it up!

Return to “Archive”