Cast Q & A

sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Cast Q & A

Post by sleepylins »

Thought this might be of interest.Sorry if already posted but i couldnt see it.

This is an offer of £29.99 which includes a post show cast Q&A

Wednesday 29th September Matinee- Special Post Show Q&A with the cast

http://totallytheatre.eolts.co.uk/ticke ... howid:1330
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
burtond
Michael

Re: Cast Q & A

Post by burtond »

Don't understand. the Matinee's for BETM are on a Thursday. Is this an additional special Matinee? Is it an extra one becuase the Theatre is closed the previous Monday?

Can anyone help?
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

It might be worth checking with the Box Office.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

This is from the Billy Elliot site. There is an extra performance on the Wednesday afternoon.

http://www.seetickets.com/billy_elliot/ ... t&filler3=
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Note also there is no Monday performance that week.
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

Looking at that link from BW there is also a random matinee on Oct 26th which is a Tues.

There are a couple of tues matinees in Dec but i assume they are to do with the christmas time.

Anyway think the Q&A could be good.
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

There is no show on the Monday as the stage is being overhauled. This is why there is an extra matinee on the Wednesday.

I think I remember reading somewhere that they've put on the extra matinees at half term.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

Billy Whiz wrote: I think I remember reading somewhere that they've put on the extra matinees at half term.
aahhh i see :)
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
jogo30
Audience Member

Post by jogo30 »

edit
BETM-Counter: 25x London, 1x York (BYT)
Next planned visit: ???

Return to “Archive”