Tickets now available for the whole of 2011

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Tickets now available for the whole of 2011

Post by Billy Whiz »

I asked when I was in London last weekend and individual tickets are now available to purchase from the box office for the whole of 2011 :D :D :D

This is great news for two reasons.

1. We can plan ahead and get decent seats for particular dates

2. It means that our favourite show is here for at least another year :D :D :D

It is a new computer system for 2011 so it takes a little while to make your first purchase. You will then be given a unique number which you can quote every time you order.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
burtond
Michael

Re: Tickets now available for the whole of 2011

Post by burtond »

Billy Whiz wrote:I asked when I was in London last weekend and individual tickets are now available to purchase from the box office for the whole of 2011 :D :D :D

This is great news for two reasons.

1. We can plan ahead and get decent seats for particular dates

2. It means that our favourite show is here for at least another year :D :D :D

It is a new computer system for 2011 so it takes a little while to make your first purchase. You will then be given a unique number which you can quote every time you order.
I've used the new booking system twice now BillyWhiz and they haven't given me a unique number either time!
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
KeefyM
Michael

Post by KeefyM »

Obviously the VP just don't think you are "unique" enough like me and Billy Whiz to allocate you a unique customer number Dave. ;)

I have also used the new booking system a few times, but got a unique customer number the very first time I phoned for tickets and just quoted that number again when I phoned up to book more tickets on the new system and only had to give my payment details as usual after the customer number.

When I first booked tickets on the new system I thought it was a bit of a pain and seemed to take a little while to make a ticket purchase.
However, as Billy Whiz has said, once it is setup (i.e. you have made you first booking on the new system), you will be given a unique customer number which you can quote every time you order and you can easily use this to make future bookings.

The very first time you phone to book tickets or book tickets in person at the VP on the new system, they will take all your details and it is a bit more long winded than the current booking system, as they ask for your full address, email address etc but this is so they can setup the your customer account and allocate you a unique customer number.

Once you have made your first booking, then the next time you book on the new system it is just a matter of selecting your tickets as normal, giving them your unique customer number, confirming your payment details and the usual whether you want to collect the tickets or have them posted (i.e. the much shorter process as it is now).

It is best to give them an email address if they ask, although you can refuse if you wish/or if you obviously don't have one,
but if you do give them an email address, then they can send an invoice/email confirmation to your inbox with the tickets that you have booked and your unique customer number will be on the invoice.

They will also ask you if you want the invoice sent/emailed to you, so it is obviously up to you whether you want to or not as you don't have to have the invoice if you don't want to.

If you get the tickets posted out to you then your customer number from the new booking system will be on the credit/debit card receipt/invoice that comes with the tickets. If you collect the tickets at the VP then your customer number will be on the debit/credit card receipt attached to the tickets.

I've probably made it even more confusing now!!!!.

Great that we can book for the whole of 2011. As Billy Whiz has said, the good news is that it means our favourite show is here for another year
(although my accountant won't be happy).

Cheers
Keith
:D
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

KeefyM wrote: I've probably made it even more confusing now!!!!.
I couldn't have put it better myself ;)

It is certainly an art turning a couple of lines into a novel :D :D :D
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

So happy that we will have Billy until at least end of 2011 xx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
KeefyM
Michael

Post by KeefyM »

Billy Whiz wrote:
KeefyM wrote: I've probably made it even more confusing now!!!!.
I couldn't have put it better myself ;)

It is certainly an art turning a couple of lines into a novel :D :D :D

Ah well, you know me Billy Whiz, novels, dissertations etc are my speciality ;). only I could turn a couple of lines into a novel. :lol:

Anyway, keep posting your experience(s) of the new Box Office system here folks, and many thanks to Billy Whiz for letting everyone know.
athadj
Miner

Post by athadj »

It is so great to hear that Billy will be around for the whole of 2011. And much longer than that I'm sure!
As for the new system every time I book tickets I just give them my credit card number and they have my details on file which is like having a unique number, sort of. But the number would be even better I guess. Of course it wouldn't save the poor box office clerk from the trouble that is confirming my details. And those of you who've seen my last name know what I mean :lol: :lol: .
Athina

London
Liam x 1, Ollie x 4, Dean x 11, Rhys x 8, Aaron x 4, Scott x 9, Josh x 10, Ryan x 10, Adam x 6, Kaine x 7, Harris x 6, Harrison x 2
New York
Peter x 1
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

So, keefy, what you’re saying is that when you go to book your first ticket on the new computer booking system it is a requirement of the new computer booking system to provide the extra information you have listed to the new computer booking system so that, for all future bookings on the new computer booking system, the new computer booking system will already have your details which will make the new computer booking system a lot quicker but only for subsequent bookings on the new computer booking system and not for the first booking on the new computer booking system.

Pat
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks for that clarification, Pat! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I thought my original post was perfectly clear.

Seems I was wrong :D :D :D

Pat's explanation is so much easier to understand than Keith's ;)

Return to “Archive”