Tickets now available for the whole of 2011

Westletonion
Miner

Re: Tickets now available for the whole of 2011

Post by Westletonion »

As I understand it the unique number only applies to bookings for 2011 tickets. If you have a multiple order for say two tickets before 31st December 2010 and then two in 2011 you will incur two separate credit card transactions, with the unique number applicable for the latter. However make sure you only get charged the one time handling fee of £2.50 for all tickets combined.
KeefyM
Michael

Post by KeefyM »

patc wrote:So, keefy, what you’re saying is that when you go to book your first ticket on the new computer booking system it is a requirement of the new computer booking system to provide the extra information you have listed to the new computer booking system so that, for all future bookings on the new computer booking system, the new computer booking system will already have your details which will make the new computer booking system a lot quicker but only for subsequent bookings on the new computer booking system and not for the first booking on the new computer booking system.

Pat
Ha-Ha, Brilliant work Pat! :lol:

That's Exactly what I meant of course. As Billy Whiz says, you're explanation is so much easier to understand than mine!. ;)
Deanfan5
Ballet Girl

Post by Deanfan5 »

KeefyM wrote:
patc wrote:So, keefy, what you’re saying is that when you go to book your first ticket on the new computer booking system it is a requirement of the new computer booking system to provide the extra information you have listed to the new computer booking system so that, for all future bookings on the new computer booking system, the new computer booking system will already have your details which will make the new computer booking system a lot quicker but only for subsequent bookings on the new computer booking system and not for the first booking on the new computer booking system.

Pat
Ha-Ha, Brilliant work Pat! :lol:

That's Exactly what I meant of course. As Billy Whiz says, you're explanation is so much easier to understand than mine!. ;)

The new booking system was introduced in full yesterday at VP. From now on even if booking tickets for the remainder of 2010 you will be given a unique customer number which is visible on your ticket and you will be given the machine to enter your credit/debit card pin. Signatures are now a thing of the past. The box office will check out details such as mobile 'phone numbers. The system seemed to work smoothly enough for me today.
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Speaking to the Bookijng Office a couple of days ago, they said we were lucky to be able to have booked tickets up to May next year and that this facility would be withdrawn for tickets so far in advance. Don't know how accurate this information is or who the person at the booking office was that i spoke to (it seemed to be some sort of Supervisor though). Perhaps this should be checked out.
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
Mel8.12
Audience Member

Post by Mel8.12 »

I always hear that it´s possible to book tickets up to 2011 - even though I have to admit that I didn`t really get those novels about a unique number :-) Anyway, I have tried a couple of times to book tickets for April online but it didn`t work. Does it just work when I call them at the office?
Thanks
Mel
.....electricity, sparks inside of me.....
Piccolino
Audience Member

Post by Piccolino »

Hi, I’d like to confirm when will be the 6th birthday, on May 12th???
Are the tickets already in sale?
Thank you! :) ,

Piccolina
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I have been informed by the Victoria Palace that the 6th birthday will indeed be on May 12th but there is nothing special planned at the moment.

I don't think Elton John, Lee Hall and Stephen Daldry will be there - but I will ;)
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Piccolino
Audience Member

Post by Piccolino »

Thank you for the answer, Billy Whiz. I’m Brazilian and live in São Paulo. When I went to London last July we saw Billy Elliot- It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-!
My family and me are planning to return to London. We will probably go in May, so we’d like to be there for the 6th birthday. I have already bought the tickets to May 12th. Now, I’m waiting the postman !!!! :D
(sorry for any grammatical mistake :roll: )
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

There will be a lot of Forum members there that night so make sure you come and say hi.

Where are your seats Piccolino?
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
jacob
Ballet Girl

Post by jacob »

Tickets are now on sale up to and including December 17th 2011 according to the Box Office. A customer number may be helpful but is not essential.
'Are we human or are we dancers?' The Killers

Finish

Return to “Archive”