Ollie's leaving card

pinknick103
Tony

Ollie's leaving card

Post by pinknick103 »

As we all know, unfortunately the incredibly talented Ollie will be leaving at the end of Sept. Hopefully there will be plenty of forum fans there to give him a fab last show.
Im planning to do two things for him :

1) - A leaving card from the forum (messages can be sent to me or sign on the night - hopefully I will be there)
2) - A leaving book - all of Ollies fans from forum/facebook can contribute to. This will be for longer messages, photos, extracts from reviews plus a few other bits - similar to what I did for tom.

Please can I have peoples thoughts on the above - Im not sure whether there may be quite a bit of repitition if I do both, so do people think the book on its own will be better ????

Hope thats ok with everyone.
please email me rather than pm me as last time, I was unable to copy and paste some of the messages, so it took a while re typing them all out.
my e mail add = pinknlilac@live.co.uk

Deadline will be sun 19th of sept. Please e mail me asap as Im starting a new job this week and am extremely busy over the next few weeks.

Thanks everyone Lov Nic xx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
pinknick103
Tony

Re: Ollie's leaving card

Post by pinknick103 »

Latest change -I will do a leaving book for Ollie with messages/fotos/extracts of reviews-similar what I did for Tom.I will also buy a card so peole can sign on the nite which we will put in the book.as dave/Keith are doing similar things for his facebook pages,I'll do these just from the forum
Hope that's ok
Thanks to those who have already sent messages for the book.keep them coming
Cheers
Nic x
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thanks for doing this Nic.

I know you will do a superb job.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Hi everyone - please keep the messages comming. I only have 3 so far (thanks to those who have already sent messages).
Im hoping to do a few extra bits for Ollies book which I will need help with :

1) - Extracts from reviews of Ollies shows - are people happy for me to take some off the forum ??
2) - Lists of peoples fav three parts of ollies show

Hopefully, this will be lovely for ollie to read.

I'll start :

My top 3 Ollie parts :
1 - Angry dance
2 - Electricity
3 - finale

Thanks for all your anticipated help guys xx
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Got my new job rota and thankfully Ill be there for Ollies last show.
So so happy. Am so lucky as working the weekend before and after !!
Please see the thread ive started re Ollies leaving book
I only have 5 messages so far - Thanks to those who have e mailed me a message
We need as many messages as possible - no matter how long or short they are - Ollie will be delighted to read them
PM me my e mail address and send them there please.
Cheers
Lov Nic xxx
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

So glad you are going to be able to go. :D Thanks again for doing the card. I will pm my message to you shortly.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Hi guys -my previous post has been edited ,removing my e mail address and telling u to pm me the messages.please don't do this.instead,please pm me asking for my e mail address.this is because I cannot seem to copy and paste messages from pm's and therefore have to write them out again which is very time consuming
Keep messages coming please
Cheers
Lov nic x
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Book looking great.thank you all for the influx of messages.keep them coming though guys.
Cheers
Lov nic xxx
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Book looking great.thank you all for the influx of messages.keep them coming though guys.
Cheers
Lov nic xxx
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

This is your daily reminder to message me with your message for Ollie's book
Cheers guys
Lov Nic xx

Return to “Archive”