Ollie Finale - Fans meal before show

burtond
Michael

Ollie Finale - Fans meal before show

Post by burtond »

Meal – As there seems to be interest in a group meal before Ollie’s final show, Keith and I will take responsibility for making arrangements. We have chosen a local noodle house called Noodle Noodle for a number of reasons including a) it is only 3 minutes walk from the VP; b) the food is good, (a number of us eat there on a regular basis) c) the food is inexpensive – a main course will cost in the region of £5.50 - £6.50 plus a drink and d) they can serve pretty quickly.

Like everything else we are doing, we want this to be an INCLUSIVE event - EVERYONE is welcome. Timings are as follows: Meet outside the Stage Door pub at 5.55pm – arrive at restaurant at 6.00pm eat and arrive back at the VP at 7.00pm.

IMPORTANT – if you are wanting to be involved in the meal please PM me or Keith so that we can ensure a place is reserved for you. To give us time to make the booking, the CUT OFF for letting us know is next Sunday 19th September.
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
burtond
Michael

Re: Ollie Finale - Fans meal before show

Post by burtond »

Crikey, this seems to be taking off. Since posting an hour ago, we already have eight bookings.

How wonderful - it will be great to share an experience like this togehter before such an emotional but exciting show.

Lovely! :D
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Count me in for meal please xx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

pinknick103 wrote:Count me in for meal please xx
Your in pinknic103 see you on the night.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Can u also add Maggie from haywards Heath.cheers xxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Wish I could be there. :( But that's okay... really... don't mind me.... have FUN! :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

pinknick103 wrote:Can u also add Maggie from haywards Heath.cheers xxx
Thanks Nic, she's added to the list.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

David
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

We are trying to work out if we will have time to get changed inbetween the matinee and meal !!

we'll get back to you by the deadline
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

shadowchaser wrote:
*Lottie* wrote:We are trying to work out if we will have time to get changed inbetween the matinee and meal !!

we'll get back to you by the deadline
I don't think there's any phoneboxes near the VP :)

:lol:
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Have you thought about getting a quick change in the toilets at the VP?

Return to “Archive”