Ollie Finale - Fans meal before show

burtond
Michael

Re: Ollie Finale - Fans meal before show

Post by burtond »

So far there are FIFTEEN of us taking part in this event at the NOODLE NOODLE house just around the corner from the VP.
All are welcome. If you havent booked yet and you would like to come, please PM me so that I can ensure the official booking with the restaurant is as accurate as possible.

AWESOME NIGHT ANTICIPATED!
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

burtond wrote:Have you thought about getting a quick change in the toilets at the VP?
After much deliberation, and hoping the matinee finishes on time! We will be quickly going back to our hotel to change, its only a 5min walk and coming back for the meal at 6pm.

So thats 2 more me and Caz (caaz) , if you still have the room! :lol:
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

*Lottie* wrote:
burtond wrote:Have you thought about getting a quick change in the toilets at the VP?
After much deliberation, and hoping the matinee finishes on time! We will be quickly going back to our hotel to change, its only a 5min walk and coming back for the meal at 6pm.

Of course Lotte and Caz. You're booked in. See you later.
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

burtond wrote:
*Lottie* wrote:

Of course Lotte and Caz. You're booked in. See you later.

Thankyou
..& just checking you received my leaving book message on fb?
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Sure did. It's in!
Westletonion
Miner

Post by Westletonion »

I am sorry I shall not be able to join you for your repast but I shall be working that particular weekend. I think it excellent that you have organised such a social pre-show event. I myself have organised similar in days gone by - in particular at the Duke of York next door which at one time was very good.
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

burtond wrote:Sure did. It's in!
cheers!
Charlotte

*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

Just to check which Noodle Noodle is it? What is the road called, im guessing it is the one down past the apollo victoria?

i've google mapped it and there is 2 in Victoria, a 3minute walk and a 1 minute walk... so just wondering :)
Charlotte

KeefyM
Michael

Post by KeefyM »

Hi Lottie

It is the Noodle Noodle on Buckingham Palace Road, opposite the Thistle Hotel. (the one nearest to the VP).

not the one on Vauxhall Bridge Road down past the Apollo

Address:
Noodle Noodle
18 Buckingham Palace Road,
Victoria,
London,
SW1W 0QP

Cheers
Keith
:D
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

Thanks! :)
Charlotte

Return to “Archive”