Ollie Gardner's Photo Countdown

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Ollie Gardner's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

Sadly the day has arrived to start Ollie's countdown :(

This photo was taken on May 12th, 2009 and it was Ollie's debut. Photo thanks to Billy Whiz

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
burtond
Michael

Re: Ollie Gardner's Photo Countdown

Post by burtond »

Lovely Photo BillyWhiz - and great to see Anabelle and George too looking fantastic.
We're gonna miss this little star.
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

Love that photograph :)
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Ollie's all dressed up in this one.

Thanks to Ollie's mum for the photo.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Another great photo Billywhiz - I understand that this one was taken when Ollie attended the Olivier Awards. What a great Ambassador for the show this young man is.
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

What do you call the white thing hes got draped on him...now THATS super formal!

Steven

Eh...looked it up looks like an Opera Scarf..styling :D
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

I was going to say that he looked a bit like "Reverend" Ollie Gardner since it almost looks like a pastoral robe he's wearing.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here today's offering. A fantastic photo of Ollie by jamie.r.

burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Todd wrote:I was going to say that he looked a bit like "Reverend" Ollie Gardner since it almost looks like a pastoral robe he's wearing.
It the liturgical world the white thing would be called a Stole.

But it's just a silk scarf - the Finishing Touch to formal evening wear. I used to have one myself!
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

ooo...nice flip pic...always love when the Photo Gods grant you a good one(rare)!!!Thanks to Jamier!!

Steven

Return to “Archive”