Ollie Gardner's Photo Countdown

athadj
Miner

Re: Ollie Gardner's Photo Countdown

Post by athadj »

Fantastic pic!!! Oh how do these boys do it???
Six more days and I'll be at the VP, can't wait :D :D
Athina

London
Liam x 1, Ollie x 4, Dean x 11, Rhys x 8, Aaron x 4, Scott x 9, Josh x 10, Ryan x 10, Adam x 6, Kaine x 7, Harris x 6, Harrison x 2
New York
Peter x 1
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Only a week to go to the fateful day :(

This photo has been sent in by Ollie's mum.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

He hasn't changed a bit!!! :lol:
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

This was taken by Billy Whiz on Ollie's debut at the 4th birthday show on May 12th, 2009.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Lovely pic Billy Whiz. He looks as pleased as punch after his demanding first show.
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Great pic David! Humm Ollie only Billy to get that on his first show showing how special he is. :lol:

Steven
chocchipcookie26
Tony

Post by chocchipcookie26 »

Ahh the 7 days one must be from the same time as the first photo we saw of him was, it's absolutely lovely :) He looks so happy :)
xx
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Another great photo from Ollie's mum.

athadj
Miner

Post by athadj »

Awhhh love it!
Thanks Ollie's Mum (and Billy Whiz) :D
Athina

London
Liam x 1, Ollie x 4, Dean x 11, Rhys x 8, Aaron x 4, Scott x 9, Josh x 10, Ryan x 10, Adam x 6, Kaine x 7, Harris x 6, Harrison x 2
New York
Peter x 1
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Don't you just love B/W photography - it makes portraits very classy. Great pic David / Sabra

Return to “Archive”